Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-09-03, 05:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 300/289/125
BF:
Progress: 6%
Default Any Colorado ladies?

Are there any colorado ladies that would really like a lowcarb girlfriend to hang out with? Coffee, walks, lunch, gabfests, or anything else that appeals to you? I am a young 39 with an 11 year old son and lots of time on my hands. Oh and I have about 175 lbs to lose. I live in the metro Denver Area.

Last edited by Jemady : Sun, Mar-09-03 at 05:21.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 14:32
Registered Member

Stats: 144/135/130
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default Buddy

Hey there, I live in Metro Denver as well. I am looking for an online buddy but I don't have a lot of time on my hands as I have 12 and 14 yr. old boys, plus I travel every week with my job. One thing I wanted to share is that the GNC store in University Hills has a great supply of Atkins products - I found only very limited stuff in King Soopers and Safeway. The woman at the GNC store is very knowledgeable and she turned me on to a soy-based oatmeal for breakfast - only 3 net carbs for one serving - I had it with 2 T cream and some Atkins sugar-free syrup this morning and it was AWESOME!!! I miss my grains . . .

I have only been doing Atkins since Feb. 16 but finding it easy to stick to. Hope you are doing well also - good luck and keep me posted on your progress
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 10:57
Busty McChacha

Plan: atkins
Stats: 304/246.6/175 Female 5 foot 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 44%

i recently moved from memphis to superior...right outside of boulder. i started LC when I got here. I dont know anyone and its been a little bit difficult. glad to know there is someone else out there LCing. the thing that struck me about colorado is how fit everyone seems to be. im always the fatest person wherever i go. alas.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jun-27-03, 09:38

Stats: 128/107/105 Female 62.4
BF:
Progress: 91%
Talking HI....would love to chat!

I llive in Westminster, I am 30 and have been doing Atkins since May 26th. I enjoy it...I like the results.

If you ever want to talk or get together....I'd be happy to.