Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.K.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-15-01, 13:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/228.5/182
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default Ken,I'm still on induction

Hi Ken,

Yes I have been on induction now for 11 days and feel that I am doing well. unforunately I am away again this weekend and know that I won't be able to stay tru to lowcarbing. I will resume again on Monday. This is becoming a good WOL for me that is satisfying. Have now lost 13 lbs.

thanks for your support. I hope you all have a great day on Saturday. If another is planned hoepfully I will be free to come. Regards to all.

Anne
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Nov-16-01, 06:22

Plan: Carbwiser
Stats: 290.8/247/203 Male 6ft
BF:Plenty
Progress: 50%

Hi Anne

Way to go!!!!! 13lbs is soooo goooodd

With regards to not keeping true LC over the weekend, I'm afraid that Margaret and myself were the same last month on our church family weekend. As long as you don't go too much OTT while your away then you can be back in Ketosis (if you do come out) within a day or two of your return. It's not that hard if you are committed to this WOL and you will probably find as you progress that you will be less inclined to stray in future .

Have a great weekend, hope to meet up at the next UK get-together.

Keep smiling
Ken (& UKMargaret)