Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-29-12, 12:00

Plan: Atkins-Phase 2 OWL
Stats: 230/172.2/140 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default Crissi's gym log

I am new to this part of the forum, although have had a journal for about a year and a half. I am hoping to get some input of what I am doing, or not doing.

Here is what I am currently doing at the gym:

Monday: I do an hour long Sh'bam class (cardio dance class), after that I do a 30 min core class (very similar to the shred) And then in the evening I do an hour long very low intensity yoga class

Tuesday: I am going to concentrate on upper body with strength training for 20 min, and am doing an hour long spinning class after. and in the evening I do an hour long high intensity Body flow class that is a mixture of tai chi, yoga, and palates.

Wednesday: Sh'bam again and 30 min core class

Thursday: Strength on lower body 20 min, and then about an hour of good hiit cardio

Friday: Strength that targets core/abs for 20 min and then I have a spinning class for an hour.

I am doing protein shakes twice a day to get my protein up to 160ish grams a day.

Any input is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links