Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2896   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 04:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori....wow, very cool for your DD, VP of the school board. Proud parent time Nothing like a Vice President title to your name

Nicco cool on your new tv. I so get cancel the cable crap. I wish I could but we have some shows only the stupid cable here provides. It is like they just hook ya...I could drop it easily, hubby says hell no on it, leave his shows alone HAHA

Just you and the pups. Hope your quiet down time was good!!

Jaz....call a house sitter service. Just google 'house sitter Atlanta GA' and find an agency. Call up, tell them what ya want, visit home 2 times a week or whatever, pick up mail, etc.....pay them and they send an employee to do just that. easy peasy

wow on your mom and her situation. She is throwing out different info to everyone on what is happening, at some point ya don't truly know what is real from her and not. I would let it go.....enjoy her as much as you can, let the info flow over you as it comes and just go with the flow. What else can one do? Sometimes you have to let some stuff just go on down the road to keep your sanity of it all All will work out ok for ya.

Blue....great story on your Dad. No one likes the glassy eyed elk hanging off the truck! The fish fried up with taters is ok.... So get it. I got a cooler in the garage with a deer head drying out and antlers and all....omg....I can't wait til he does something with the damn thing. poor darn deer....but hey he enjoys it. I rarely eat venison. Kid likes it a little. He sucks it down so the hunt continues here LOL

Glad the work is done and don't worry about future work. That is future. Ain't happening in the now. Keep yourself in the now. I am trying to do just that. No use worrying about tomorrow or 2 months from now. I realized doing that just f's up my day I am living in and makes me get that worry feeling and more LOL Let it go....just let it go and join me in the bucking of the system and not caring what the future holds....but yea, it best hold good crap for us, what we want and need...LOL

Hey all
just rolling along today. hit grocery for few sales they got happening and with my coupons, wow I save a ton on some things so gonna do that just to do it and stock up a bit.

tooth area getting better. pain when crap like that hits fast and hard but meds working. guts little wonky but not terrible.

kinda a do nothing day for me. nothing major planned. tidy up around the house but other than that, easy peasy. don't feel like doing much at all.

still doing my walking tape. doing the 2 mile easy walk. skipped a day here and there from my 'daily commitment' but I don't care. I am moving some with the tape and haven't given it up just yet LOL Today I will do the 2 miles this morning.

other than that....SOS day mostly.

great day all
Sponsored Links
  #2897   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 07:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!
Dang- add me to the club of a post that goes poof! GRHHHHHHH

I will be back- I am late for my work physical , blood dray, TB test and oh yes let me pee in a cup and hand over my first born!

Back in a bit-
HAHAHAHAHAH-
  #2898   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 12:02

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Gosh Jaz, I am sorry to hear about your Mom. Not even sure what to say- is there mental illness or mild dementia on her part, or manipulation, or what her husband's involvement is or isn't...

I would forward the mail. You are going to be gone 13 weeks, that is three months and a bit. Why would you not? If you forwarded the mail, could your neighbor keep an eye on your house? Or could you pay her to do so?

Lori- Glad there seem to be better class options coming up for you. Also glad you are enjoying the running! Congrats to your DD on being VP - I sure would not want that job but I think it is great that she does!
I hope your peel goes well!

Trig- Glad you are feeling better slowly but surely. Good on you for getting your walks in with Leslie as well (like that? She's your Bud!) Feeling any Christmas spirit yet? Has DD asked for anything else since you finished your shopping?

Jaz, you will soon learn how close everything is up here. From my house in MD, I can be in PA, WV, DC, or VA in an hour. Of course, that is just crossing the border- it can take a long time to get across some states.

Blue- Love your memories of your Dad the fisherman. Very sweet.
I'm with you and taking a back seat for the rest of the season to try to slow down and embrace it.
I'll pursue things more come the new year.
You are doing better than me. The LC wagon has long left the station!

•••••••

The past couple of days have had their share of annoying moments. I was going to do a bunch of gift wrapping yesterday but I could NOT find the gift wrap. It wasn't where it usually is in the storage area of the house.

Then, I went to go pick up something last night. I was exiting the shopping area and there is a fairly tight, curved exit to the right. I was going slowly but swung too wide, clipped the edge of the curb and my tire BLEW UP. Just POPPED. So I limped my car back to the parking lot and my DD was kind enough to get me and take me home. Then last night my DH found my wrapping paper and then this morning he put the spare on and followed me over to the mechanic so I could leave my car there. Took him an hour to change it out bc the spare is UNDER the car now.

So yeah, not the best day ever. BUT on the flip side, the Christmas letter is written and printed, the card is made and ordered, and I wrapped half the Christmas gifts this morning and will be wrapping the other half soon. I babysit tonight from 6-11, which is good because it can GO TOWARD NEW TIRES. Sigh.

Did I tell you that DS17 put most of our outdoor lights up? How sweet is that? Dh will finish whatever he doesn't get to tomorrow and he is also going to set up our giant new tv in the family room. So YAY for all of that.

Oh and another piece of good news- my phone randomly stopped working today but I popped out the SIM card and now it seems to be up and going again. I tell ya, I feel like everything is breaking at once!
  #2899   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 18:32

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals.

So I had this little mole on top of my head. About 2 weeks ago it felt swollen and sore. Then I hit my head on the high side bar on my car going over a pot hole and it really swole up. The swelling didn't go down, so I went to the doc's today feeling nervous.

Relieved to find out it was just a big ol cyst and bumping it hard made it super angry. So she lanced it. Pain numbing needle very painful, the rest just uncomfortable. But am happy that's all it was. So now I'm wearing a gauze band around my head that makes me look like Daffy Duck w/a bad tooth ache. And I got a flu shot.

Not feeling real great tonight, sore head, swimmy tummy, maybe from shot. So I'm in and out with a hi and bye. Going to have some dinner and climb in bed early, again. So not like me, but didn't sleep well last night at all, so hoping for a long cozy winter's sleep.
  #2900   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 20:01

BF:

Hey ladies!

BLUE- Sorry about the head bump- but so glad not worse for wear or worse!!! Feel better!

NIC- I am not going to know how to act to get somewhere in an hour or less!!!!!!! Seriously!
I am very excited to see you and LORI- Lets PLAN!!!!!!

I hear on on having to fix stuff- that is THE most irritating part of having a home! Hope it is not too $$
May come Jan there will be sales!

Trig- did you get out and about today?

Lori- - see above- I can't wait to see you and Nic!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Quick post- today has been relentless and productive. All stuff done for company- just a few little details to finish up. the big stuff, vaccine, check up, TB, drug test, back round, all happened today.
Super busy!
Ended in all good! -

Second thing I went ahead and took the condo 3/4 mile from beach and 7 minutes from hospital. I am surrounded by a beachy little nook and shops. they is a place called BIG FISH GRILL within walking distance! WINK- fist place I will be going!

I secured a GORGEOUS 3 full bedroom 2 bath all utlitlites for a song relative speaking. He did tell me he would not extent more than a week. He told me the unit gets 2000+ a WEEK IN SEASON. He also told me that if I were to extend I would need to consider the cost - I might not get something I could afford. I am getting this for 1600 a month. A fraction of what it goes for.

He said he wanted to rent to a nurse or doctor during the "off' months and offer services as a way to give back. Kitchen is all new with an island. It is much bigger than my doll house with a sit out included screened deck. It is on the 3nd flood- no elevator!!!
I had a 3nd floor apt the I fist moved down to Atlanta, 10 years ago. Back then I wasn't worried about having a heart attack in the stair well!
I am a bit concerned about Bella. I might need to carry her. But then again it will be good exercise for her as well.
It is so pretty- I wish I could share the link! Wait.......... Tomorrow I will find a way to send you a link so you all can see it.

I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better that the job piece is 90% done and I have secured a really awesome place that is safe and in the beach area. Yes it is winter time- but it's still a little beach town and who knows I might meet the perfect person who might want to rent out their place to me later on if I want it.
first things first!!!!

Things are falling into place. mom came back and apologized and said she would watch my house. I really don't trust anyone having access to my house.
And to be honest some time away will be a good thing for mom and I . We need some space! It takes me right out of the holidays which would have been awkward - so an answer to that!

I am cool with a dinner out on Christmas and good bottle of merlot and call it a day!

I am starting to really get excited like this is a vacay!!!!! I know toss some work in there and all good!

till tomorrow ladies- Hey another 100% WOE day- granted it was not a great menu- hot dogs with onion and mustard. I was in a rush and didn't feel like cooking. Still have these pork chops for tomorrow

Sleep tight
  #2901   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 04:22

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz.....so excited that all your plans and details are coming together! Glad too that you & Mom had a chance to talk & work things out. You are right that some space will be good right now.

A 3rd floor walk up.....can you say legs & butt workout?? Woohoo!

Trig...hope the mouth soreness is getting better. Things in the mouth usually heal pretty quickly. What is up with you & the family this weekend?

Blue.....sorry about the bump on your noggin! Why are those pain numbing shots SO painful!? I have had that experience several times. Ouch! Hope you have a quiet weekend after that experience.

Nic.....you had a day! How scary that your tire blew! Sounds like you got everything resolved....even the wrapping paper was found! I need to think about wrapping.....I dread it and I'm not good at it.

--------

Yesterday I ran my errands & then went for my facial/peel. It was just a light, acid peel....just a little tingly. I'm loving the new products I've started using on my face. I'm going to try to have a facial 3 or 4 times a year. She says my skin looks pretty good, so don't have to go overboard with treatments. I have some dark spots that I'm trying to fade with some products, but not sure it's going to work. The most important thing is to use sunscreen.

At 3 I went to the gym for my treadmill workout. OMG....it was a rough one. I ended up doing about 3 miles in the 35 minutes. I really pushed it too hard and my hips and legs are feeling it. I'm glad to have 2 days off from working out. I did either Yoga or a run/walk 5 days in a row this week.....whew! DH keeps telling me to take it easy and remember that I'm not 18 anymore. Yeah...no kidding!

Not doing much today.....maybe some laundry later. Gabby got me up at 4, so it's going to be a long day. Make it a good one!
  #2902   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 07:29

BF:

Happy Birthday to me. 58 today. Whatever, means nothing to me actually

My birthday present to me..... total loss of 20.2

The diet gods gave me the 2 0 number I seeked on my birthday LOL Hey I will take it.

Now my sights are set on 25. However long it takes, I don't care. Faster would be nicer tho

So I get this option from hubby. He and kiddo want to take me out.

Ugh. I am detesting restaurants mostly.

1. steakhouse
2. seafood restaurant
3. pizza dive joint that has my absolute favorite buffalo chicken wings (and the side plus is I HATE their cheap azz pizza so no draw on that one )

I hate paying triple for a steak and no sides. A steak I cook better at home.
That is out.

I don't want all you can eat crab legs at a very high price on a buffet cause I can buy and eat at home cheaper, plus I can't eat anything else on that buffet usually. I have crab stuffed in my freezer for eating in a few weeks for our at home Xmas dinner for us. That is out.

I am choosing the crappy pizza joint LOL I can scrape 2 pepperoni pizza tops for pepp and meat which is enough for me.....eat a few good chicken wings which I do love from there and it is so reasonable priced.

Ok that is it. a little pizza guts and wings for me tonight.

Easy day. Ain't doing much of nothing

Nicco…new tires...yikes. crazy. I swear when the money wants to leave us for whatever cosmic reason it breaks down everything we own and we have to put some big bucks into it to function good again I feel ya on that one!!!

and your outdoor lights are almost done. Cool. We are taking our little bit later today when it warms up out there.

Luckily kid is wanting nothing else. She is content and she hasn't hit my wallet too bad actually LOL

Lori....wow on that exercise. I bet you are going to reshape your body fab. Very cool.

Glad the peel went well. It is great too on your new products. New things make us feel so good in the beauty dept. Sounds like you are very happy in your new purchases. cool

Blue.....sorry you feel icky and whacked your head. I had this mole thing on my head and had it removed a lot of years ago. My Dr put a shot on it, she cut it out, got stitched with like 3 dissolve stitches and back to work I went...LOL...it was one of those nothing things but I kept brushing over it with my brush and kept hurting like crazy. It had to go

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Jazz, things are SO falling into a great place for you right now.
Happy you made up with your mom and I think a break now is a very good thing for you guys. A little personal time for all is never a bad thing.
I can't wait til ya get there and give us big descriptions of your new job and the location, the beach, your new digs and more. Extreme Cool!~

So I said to kid.....when you get your money from the grandmas.....if you want to do Broadway at the Beach in North Myrtle for New Years and see fireworks and be in a pretty christmasy fun shop atmosphere, will you give up that money?

She said yes fast. She NOW wants her OWN hotel room LOL I am making her responsible for that and she wholeheartedly agreed, no problem. Cool

So I booked the day before NYs eve and drive there on that day.
Party on NYs eve
Leave on NYs day to home.

Fast, fun, easy, trip.

No rv. Hubby said hotel cause he has the rv winterized and said why bother so I was cool with that.

Got pet friendly hotel right next to Broadway. Taxi drive will be about 3.8 minutes one way LOL

Taxi cause hubby and I are drinking. I will do rum and diet pepsi and drink any and all beer if I desire. Food. Nope. Will not eat off plan. Luckily there is a steak joint there. Meat for me

So our holidays are set and ready to roll in fine shape.

Nothing much more doing here. Easy slow day for me. Don't feel like moving much, ain't gonna move much and just chillax

great day everyone
  #2903   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 07:39

BF:

Trig!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

20+ lbs down!!

Freaking fantastic all the way around. Enjoy the wings and pizza tops! Sounds good to me.

I love your NY's eve plans....what fun! Broadway at the Beach should be a great place for NY's.
  #2904   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 07:47

BF:

Thanks a ton Lori

Yea kiddo can't drink she says LOL so she 'needs fun' like the Sugar Shack store at that place where she buys all this crazy azz Japanese snack foods and experiments with them. She loves the Japan boxes and all. Many people are gaga over them. Plus the lights. The fireworks and a lot of younger people hanging out there. In her element for 'NY' when she can't a boozer like me and her dad obviously HAHA
  #2905   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 08:36

BF:

TRIG-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice your hubby is going to take you out! BEST you hit your 20 goal!!!!!!! You definitely will hit your 25 I know you will!!!!!

very cool on your holiday plans! I think it is very sweet that you let the kiddo pick what she wanted to do! She also gets her own room! Yea its time!!!!!
I will want details about your trip!!!!!! You know I live vigarously through you all on your trips!!!!

Lori- - Wowsa on you having a treadmill kick your butt on a work out! I wouldn't be able to do it!
However I was thinking about this apt I am renting being on the 3 floor! You are so right about hip and leg work out! I hope I don't pass out on the steps
It would be awesome to see you after the holidays! Hey 4 hours you could be there by lunch!

Nic- - I did laugh out loud to see not only did you google where I will be- but the places around it! HAHAHAHAHA- Yes ma'am I would only do an escape room with you!!!! You will have it figured out in 5 minutes and we would be out!
I did see your email!!
I know it will be a culture shock for me in some ways. I think the biggest thing will be how compact everything is compared to here where I drive for an hour or two to get anywhere. It will be interesting. I will be hitting you up for information.
I do want to do a day in DC and do the tourist thing, and a weekend in Ocean city! FUN FUN FUN

Blue
- how is your head doing?!?!?!?!?- I just hate things going on with my head! Scary- but I am glad it was nothing serious. However, I know it was painful! Hope it resolves fast!
What is on your activity list this weekend!!???? You are so social!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well - things are wrapping up here in Atlanta! As I stated my biggest concern was securing a safe and affordable place to hang for the next 3 months. Boy did I score on that one!!!!

I am not looking forward to a 12 hour drive- that is without stops. I plan to break it up into 2 days. I will set off Thursday early and drive until I get tired and pull in I hope at a reasonable time on Friday. that will give me all day Sat and Sunday to get squared around, unpack, check out the drive time to the hospital, and or course hit up the crab house for dinner!!!!!

I am busy every day until I leave. I am on the count down!
Today I am meeting a friend for lunch (I don't do lunch) - I will find something small carb free. We are going to Panera. So I think I will get a bowl of veggie soup and coffee and eat the broth and leave the guts. I have a roast I am putting in the crock pot. So that will be my main eating today. I got it already marinated from the meat market!

Tomorrow is jammed packed
Monday- is the hearing/ unemployment
Tue I am going to see the kiddo's
Wed - packing and clean up the house-
Thur- hit the road
Friday - arrival-

fingers crossed nothing happens between now and then! knocking on wood. I am also packing my spices from the kitchen!
I have a list of what not to forget!
Gotta run!!!!

Again...... TRIG- ENJOY YOUR DAY
  #2906   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 10:00

BF:

Thanks a bunch Jazz

wow you are full of vim and vigor today!!

your list to do, your home you scored....all great. I think you SO GOT this in the bag! Love it!!!
  #2907   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 10:37

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

TRIG!! Happy birthday my friend!! Enjoy your day, celebrate yourself and enjoy time out with the famdamily!

Your NYE trip sounds like a blast. Your kid should invite a friend since she has a whole hotel room to herself. Nice for you and your DH too, to not have to share!

My DS17 likes the Japanese snacks too.

Jaz- Your place sounds wonderful! I am glad you are so excited. I hope you love new job. And if you don't, 13 weeks later you can wash your hands of it and move on.

Do you think either of your kids will visit you while you are there? Your DD could come and bring the Littles with you having a three bedroom.

I think a third floor walkup won't be a big deal at all. The only hassle will be on grocery day, and you are only buying for one anyway.

Lori- Sounds like you are getting a good solid workout with your new running app. A couple of days off will be a good thing for your recovery.

Glad your peel went well!

Blue- Well honeybun, that does not sound fun. A swollen head boink, a Daffy Duck wrapping and a flu shot. YUCK! I prescribe a day under a cozy blanket watching Netflix or Amazon Prime. That will do the trick!

•••••••••••••

Starting to feel back on top of things today after a couple of sort of crummy days. My car is ready to be picked up and has new tires. Sooner than I wanted but it is what it is. At least I am winter ready!
Got my shopping done that I had been trying to do for the past few days also, and beat the crowds by going early. Also got the vast majority of my Christmas wrapping all finished now, another hour next week should do it.

Babysitting the Little was fun last night. She is coming up on two soon and her personality is really starting to shine. She had me laughing with her giggling. She fell asleep to me singing to her. Very sweet little thing. And some good money in my pocket!

DS17 had a pal spend the night last night. Lifelong buddy- they've been friends since birth bc their older brothers are besties.

Tomorrow afternoon we are headed over to Annapolis to celebrate my MIL's birthday- she will be 79 on Tuesday. I'm taking over veggies and dip. Easy for me. I just want to be able to watch the game too! Maybe I'll record it at home.

Speaking of, DH is hooking up the new TV this afternoon. I'm going to start our new Youtube TV trial. I hope I like it!
  #2908   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 14:59

BF:

Checking back in-
My pal got sick and we cancelled. Just as well........ I am swamped. Then my neighbor came over and sat for a GOOD LONG WHILE.

Took my tree down- I am saving a string of lights to take with me to put on the porch, that and the cute snowman my neighbor gifted me. It is adorable. It's all I need.

YES DS is coming in 2 weeks! He is only staying 3 days and it will be so grand! So sweet of him to pony up the plane ticket. he said the thought of my spending Christmas alone was disturbing to him, I was fine with it- but hey I WILL TAKE THE GUILT- HAHAHAHAHAH

I checked the website and this guy has taken down rental, for me. So I can't show ya till I get there!!!!

I am cleaning up my house spotless before I leave. Emptied out most of my freezer to the neighbor- it was mostly frozen veggies anyway. Not eating most of those anyway. Nod to TRIG!
I would hate for my power to go out and have them go bad- and the SMELL!!!!! - not worth it over 8 bucks worth of junk anyway. She was happy to get them.

It DOES NOT SEEM Holiday like- I have my windows open. It's hot in here. I have been putting everything away. I finished my shopping with a click of the button.
An airfryer will be deliver to the DS on Tue- Mom and her husband are getting a small gift, and got the DS and family small things. I have been collecting for awhile so it was not a big deal. I am done. I love Amazon and elves!

I am thrilled to be done shopping- It was a super light year for me anyway- but DONE is an awesome feeling. Although I might splurge and get the princess fur baby a sweater for the trip. I am afraid she won't like it. She has never had a sweater on. She will most likely think I am restraining her and try to eat it!!!!!

Another 30 min. or so and my roast should be fork tender- it was ALMOST - an hour ago. It made really nice gravy.
going super light on food this week. Don't want tummy troubles.

dinner ready!!!! -
TRIG ENJOY BDAY DINNER
  #2909   ^
Old Sat, Dec-07-19, 17:10

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Happy, happy birthday dear Trig!!!!!!

Your dinner out w/fam and your fave buffalo wings sounds just right. After all you already gave yourself the best gift of all---20 pounds down!!! So then does 5 more down mark a new low? I know you're going to do it. I just know it. Keep that image of you on the beach this summer, a blonde slimette, feeling light on your feet w/that geiger counter things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to chat more tomorrow gals. Pal is coming for take out and sleep over tonight. Geesh, one person, no cooking, and I've still been running all day. Cleaning up, changing sheets and OH YEAH, picking up stuff for martinis which she and I both love---ice cold out of the freezer, glasses chilled straight up w/garlic stuffed olives.
  #2910   ^
Old Sun, Dec-08-19, 06:16

BF:

Good Morning!

WOW.....I didn't get up until nearly 5:30 this morning! Woohoo! I was awake and ready to get up when I heard Gabby stomping around out in the hallway.

Trig....hope you enjoyed your birthday to the max. Did they cook your wings just right?

Nic...hope your new TV is working great. I know we'll soon need to think about getting a new one too. We don't have a smart TV, just a big flat screen that we've had for quite a while.

Enjoy the birthday party today. Are the inlaws settling in pretty well?

Blue....a sleepover....how fun! You were, no doubt, feeling merry from the martinis shared with your friend. A nice evening, I'm sure.

Jaz...what a week you will have! It'll soon be time to hit the road and point that car North and East. Glad Nic is going to give you some driving alternatives as you don't want to be around DC at certain times of the day. I'd rather take a little longer and avoid that mess. Maybe the coastal route will work better and be a more interesting drive?
-------

Yesterday I did my laundry and nothing else. I was just feeling really tired and run down. Because of that, I ate all manner of junk. I was around the house all day and picking at this and that. Today is a low cal day plus I'll fast till about Noon. I need to undo damage from yesterday....sigh....

Later this morning DH wants me to go with him to Betty's. She has a sore on her foot that is not healing. The nurse was to the house on Friday and looked at it and prescribed some antibiotics etc and we are to change the bandage each day. The circulation to her feet and legs is very poor, so healing is a problem. She has been referred to wound care at our local hospital and DH will take her this week. Getting her out of the house and into his truck is a feat in itself. He takes her in his truck because it sits higher and is easier for her to get in and out of. He is so good with her and her appreciation knows no bounds.

I'm feeling like I should go to the gym today, but I don't have a run scheduled until tomorrow afternoon. I could always do one of the archived runs on the Charge running App. We'll see.

Have a great day!
Closed Thread