Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#121   ^
Old Mon, Aug-11-14, 07:48

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Very pleased to say I lost what I'd gained last week plus a pound. It would have been more, but I didn't drink enough yesterday and had rm out. This mornings weight was the highest in over a week..augh!

But I will do what I do..just keep on. It works, just have to keep doing the plan
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-14, 04:41
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi!
Back from my visit with DD and grandkids- same weight as when I left! YAY! I LOVE CALP!!!!
Going to have breakfast now- coffee, 2 eggs, cream cheese in the eggs.
RM tonight will be: salad, supermarket roast chicken, sautéed mushrooms and a carb yet to be decided. I'm leaning toward shredded wheat with H&H.
later-
and sounds like everyone is doing great.
E
  #123   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-14, 07:35

Hi Eno,

Welcome back
  #124   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-14, 07:42

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 205/150/150 Female 5'5"
BF:35
Progress: 100%

Pat you are truly an inspiration! I remember when you joined and I thought you'd never be able to stay on this weighing 368 lbs. Its taken a while but wow! you're amazing! Thanks for the inspiration
  #125   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-14, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflowers
Pat you are truly an inspiration! I remember when you joined and I thought you'd never be able to stay on this weighing 368 lbs. Its taken a while but wow! you're amazing! Thanks for the inspiration

Thank you. All I can say is God Bless the Hellers and my stubbornness. I didn't get it right more than once. But I didn't ever quit believing that it would work if I just would do the program.
  #126   ^
Old Wed, Aug-13-14, 09:34

Slept a bit late but still am happy I saw a 185+ again this morning - 185.8.

My cm breakfast today was: 2.6 oz. baked boneless, skinless chicken thigh, 1/2 very small homegrown green bell pepper, 2 homegrown cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup raw diced cabbage with a splish of red wine vinegar. 1 oz. half and half in my coffee.

Plan is miracle noodles rice and Kashmir spinach w/paneer cheese for lunch.

RM will be large salad with romaine, celery, scallion, homegrown cucumber and cherry tomatoes. 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast baked, may have as a sandwich with millet-chia seed bread and 1 serving of my jalapeno cilantro coleslaw atop. Maybe a serving of a homemade fresh basil, prosciutto/mozzarella roll. May add on more veggies and 1 more carb like 1 mini lemon tartlet (paleo so no junk and it's lower than you'd think on carbs).
  #127   ^
Old Thu, Aug-14-14, 09:14

Default New One Day Low!

It's only one tenth lower than my last "new one day low" but it's lower and I'll take it
My weight this morning - not after sleeping late..lol - is 185.1. Time to see that 184

CM breakfast this morning was: 1 egg cooked in 1/2 tsp. butter with 1 slice marbled blue jack cheese, 1/2 very very tiny homegrown green bell pepper (raw) and 2 homegrown cherry tomatoes. 1 oz. half and half with my coffee.

lunch will be miracle noodles and Kashmir spinach with paneer cheese.

rm will be large salad, baked boneless, skinless chicken breast - possible with African peanut sauce, and 2 chocolate dipped shortbread cookies. Not sure if my cm veggie will be raw cauliflower added to salad or...
  #128   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-14, 07:43
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

hi-
having people over for dinner. Making grilled smoked sausage sandwiches with chimichuri sauce on the side, a bean and corn dish, big green salad. I'm serving drinks and apps and dessert too- but my plan is to have one margarita, skip the chips, have the roll and skip the side dish and dessert. A bit overcarbed for me but still doable. I made a dessert that looks amazing but that I won't like- it's a cake and I'm not a cake fan of not from scratch cakes so I made it for DH (he will LOVE it). I will also make really good decaf coffee (Peetes- my fav) so I will feel not deprived.
That's the plan for tonight. I will also have good club soda after my one drink- another way to feel pampered without the carbs.
later-
E
  #129   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-14, 09:33

Hi E,

I love my sparkling unsweetened seltzer waters - plain or lemon/lime are the only 3 I drink.

My weight this am is up (waiting for my mag citrate reorder to arrive...) but still in the 185s - 185.7.

Breakfast cm: 1 turkey sausage, 1/2 small homegrown cucumber, 2 homegrown cherry tomatoes, 1 thin slice muenster cheese. 1 oz half and half with my coffee.

lunch cm - prolly 1.5 oz. chicken breast and 1 oz. prosciutto, sautéed with raw cabbage.

RM - haven't decided!
  #130   ^
Old Sat, Aug-16-14, 08:54

Default Yes!

Finally seeing the 184s. My new one day low (did sleep later than usual) is 184.2. I hope to see many more sub 185s this upcoming week, as I move to the 170s.

Making a recipe I've wanted to try for part of RM tonight - Roasted Vegetable Frittata...it's cm (if you aren't triggered by red and yellow bell peppers)!
  #131   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-14, 11:47

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 205/150/150 Female 5'5"
BF:35
Progress: 100%

Hi,
Back from my trip..the spa was wonderful..the resort was very crowded..too many people, too many kids. But I got in some hiking. I had the best massages that I've ever had there.
  #132   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-14, 08:32

Happy with my new average (done yesterday) - finally it's a 185+, and yesterday was a 184+ again.

Today is slightly under my new average -so a good way to start this new week for me. My weight is 185.4.

The Roasted Vegetable Frittata was too sweet for me! The onions and garlic in it along with the roasted bell peppers...just sweet. My husband liked it, but I will fiddle with it for next time - try roasted asparagus, no onion, different second cheese, maybe kale or spinach.

Last night was a tougher cut of beef (cross-rib roast) that we cooked sous vide style for over 27 hours. Soooooo good and tender! Having leftovers of it for tonights RM.

I'm so grateful that despite how absolutely swamped my husband is with school and work, we take part of a day each week to go for a hike. I'm so proud I could do 2 miles (albeit slowly, some sitting (not much) and some stop and get a breath - we were up over 6,000 feet). I'm getting the life back that I wanted. Thank you God.
  #133   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-14, 13:14
MAINTAINING ON CALP

BF:

hi-
Pat, that is amazing! It is so wonderful that you have your life back.

Making cornish game hens,salad, broccoli, and ? for carb. DH will have cous cous and ice cream too.

We went to OUTBACK last night and our server got everything wrong. Gave me my steak medium, DH medium well- but they were two different steaks! Gave me salad with bacon which I specifically asked to not have- not good. Oh well-= for $10 bucks it was still good.

take care-
E
  #134   ^
Old Wed, Aug-20-14, 09:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomarb
hi-
Pat, that is amazing! It is so wonderful that you have your life back.

Making cornish game hens,salad, broccoli, and ? for carb. DH will have cous cous and ice cream too.

We went to OUTBACK last night and our server got everything wrong. Gave me my steak medium, DH medium well- but they were two different steaks! Gave me salad with bacon which I specifically asked to not have- not good. Oh well-= for $10 bucks it was still good.

take care-
E

Thank you Eno. I know that you understand, and I really appreciate all the support you've given me during this time. You've always believed in me, and that has meant a lot.
  #135   ^
Old Thu, Aug-21-14, 07:06

Default Two Days - two new one day lows

Boy I like this week so far!

Yesterday was a new low for me of 183.9, and today is a new low of 182.3!

Maybe I should make greek chicken wraps with homemade Tzatziki sauce for my RM more often

Have a great day folks!