Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-08, 18:30

Plan: Almost ZC
Stats: 220/220/140 Female 5'4
BF:Yes
Progress: 0%
Default My gym log....

Monday I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and upper body work on the circut machines.

Tuesday, the same thing but did lower body workout.
Wednesday, I did 10 minutes on the elliptical trainer (OMG that was hard)! Then I did upper body again. I do 3 sets of 15 reps. In between sets, I walked around the track and pumped 5 pound dumbells.

I did the same thing Thursday and Friday, except I did 20 minutes on the elliptcal torture device on both days.

Saturday, I walked 3 miles at Memorial Park.

Total of about 7 and a half hours of exercise this week! Yea, me!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-08, 22:34

Plan: Lower Carb
Stats: 271.7/219.7/219 Female 65.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 99%

Hi MsChevious! (I like the username!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChevious
Total of about 7 and a half hours of exercise this week! Yea, me!

Yay, you, for sure! You're off to a really great start.
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Nov-23-08, 13:55

A friend gave me some advice. He said to have one off day. I have decided that my off day will be the day of the week that ends in the word "DAY" Just kidding! My off day is Sunday. I still plan on doing some lighter exercise like sit ups and push ups. For now, I plan to clean the bathroom. That's exercise right?
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Nov-27-08, 12:05

Monday 11/24: did the elliptical trainer for 20 minutes and did the upper body circut weights at 3 sets of 15 reps. In between reps, I walked around the track sometimes, with 5 pound dumbells. Total: 1 hour.

Tuesday 11/25: 15 minutes on the elliptical (I couldn't handle 20)! I did the lower body circut weights with 3 sets of 15 reps. I alternated with some upper body work and walking around the track between sets. Total: 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Wednesday 11/26: The gym was only open until 1:30 and there was no freaking way I was getting up to get to the gym at 6 am! I thought we were getting off early, but my boss decided at the last second, that we needed to stay until 4. The gym was closed and It was getting dark, so I couldn't walk outside, so that was my "off" day.

Thursday 11/27: I walked 3 miles at Memorial Park and did some very light work on the stability ball. Total: 1 hour 15 minutes.
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-08, 14:43

Today, I walked Memorial Park gain (3 miles). I was going to go on Friday, but I really didn't feel well. I still don't. I probably should have not gone today. One hour.
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Nov-30-08, 17:38

The last two days walking have been really painful to my legs. My period started this morning, so the achey legs have to be because of that. Maybe my muscles are getting bigger and harder to carry? IDK, I just know that it was almost unbearable to walk 3 miles.

This morning, I walked 1.5 miles because I had to be somewhere at 11:00 and didn't get to the park until 10:00. To combat the pain, I stretched for a good 5 minutes before I left the house and took 800 mgs of Advil when I realized my period started. The pain was not nearly as bad. I was kind of mad that I had a prior engagement because I wanted to go the whole 3 miles. I cleaned the house like a mad woman all afternoon, so I am sure I burned some calories there.
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Dec-02-08, 17:49

Well, I only had time for a 20 minute work out today, and I am NOT happy about it! I did 10 minutes on the "hard" elliptical and walked around the track three times to cool down and that was 5 minutes. I did about 5 minutes on the weights. I was hoping for an hour like I have been used to.

Yesterday, I did an hour at the gym. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the weights.

So far, 1 hour and 20 minutes.
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Dec-04-08, 09:14

Yesterday, I did the treadmill at a decent speed at a two incline for 30 minutes and did the upper body circut training for 30 minutes. A total of 1 hour.

This morning, I did 30 reps of abdominal work.

I am starting to notice some muscle definition on my arms and legs! The "Protective Layer Of Fat", is beginning to dwindle! Yea!!
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-08, 11:36

Last night, I did the elliptical trainer for 15 minutes and cooled down on the treadmill for 7 minutes. I did the lower body circut and stretched. Total of 1 hour.
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Dec-06-08, 16:16

Friday, I did the treadmill for 30 minutes. For the first 15 minutes, I had raised the incline to 6. After that, I lowered it to a two incline for the rest of the workout. After that, I did the upper body circut. Total of one hour.

Today, I walked in Memorial Park. Total of three miles. Total of one hour.

I did about 5 and a half hours this week.

A friend of mine today told me that my clothes are hanging off of me, that my arms and stomach are so much smaller. That, is what I call inspiration....
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Oct-05-10, 17:16

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 179/160/135 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%

Wow! that's a lot of exercise. Where do you find the time?