Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 08:11

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%
Default protein power pals--wednesday, april 28

GOOD MORNING PALS!!!

lets get things started.....

what is is orang says...all are welcome to post who are interested in or have questions on or just want to say hi to us pp'ers....something like that...
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 08:37
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good Morning!! And a nice sunny day it is here in GA!

eight: here is a pooper scooper and some fabreeze

LOL at Bawdys observation of the one footed hiker Orang!

Song-glad your dd is feeling better!

Aci-{Hugs} I love your avatar.. Note on tickling: I HATE to be tickled. Not amused one iota, and can turn me into a she b&*# in a flash!

Elle-try taking epsom salt baths after extreme or different to you workouts, may elminate that soreness a tad the next day

I have 35.00 in bids on my ebay items so far.. and with my two massage gift certificate listings I owe ebay about 10.00 in fees. I jazzed up those listings with bold and things, so that upped my fees a bit, but thats ok

Well, I have to get dressed and moving along here, going to a womans leads/networking lunch.. Have a great day!

Love and Laughter,
Dawn

#3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 10:46

dawn-- i was looking at ebay and couldn't find any stuff by you? is it still theree? is you name dawnzlights?
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 11:03

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 384/142/135 Female 5 ' 5 1/2 "
BF:
Progress: 97%

Good Morning Everyone! It looks like we're getting rain today, but that's ok, because now I won't have to water.

My dh made it home late last night and left early this morning. He said he was glad to be home? Lol, I knew what he meant.

I've had so much fun rearranging things in my closet and taking in clothes. It sure makes it more fun to get dressed in the morning!
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 12:25

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

I just have to share a good find. Dreamsfield Pasta...found out about it on the darkside. I have been following the threads for a few weeks and all have reported postive results in the way of weight loss, blood sugar and still being in ketosis after several weeks of eating this stuff. I was skeptical but had to try it. It is 5 net carbs per serving and tastes EXACTLY like regular pasta. I made spagetti last night and my family ate as well, no gastric effects, no bloating, no carb hangover! I made the sauce with a low sugar spagetti sauce and ground turkey to keep it lower fat. I bought it at Kroger and I think Walmart has it as well. If anyone wants more info I can post links to some of the threads Gotta run to my AB class
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 13:18
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Thanks for the headsup on the dreamfield. I have tried the Muellers. I did notice that my sugars were up about 20 pts tho after eating muellers brand. BUT it was nice to have pasta salad!

Michelle- you were close.. my name is Dawnzlight without the "S" on the end... here is a link to the ebay page: Dawn's ebay stuffs

Unity.. they are using your 'blurb' for the month of May challenge Come join us! The link is in my signature line.

My ladies networking lunch was awesome.. met alot of nice women, and came home with several leads. Am going to go next week to it, one more 'freebie' then I am going to make my decision to join or not. But it was interesting.

I have to run now, have a client, then come home for dinner real quick, then church.

See you all later!

#7   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 15:53

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good afternoon

Yesterday's menu:

B - 3/4 cup morning starts cereal, 3/4 cup CCD milk, 2 cups coffee w/H&H splenda

S - egg salad 1.5 eggs w/ 1 TBS miricle whip light (made egg salad with 3 eggs & 2 TBS miricle whip and ate half)

15 minutes of torture (Ab Class )

L - Salad - 2/3 cups mixed greens, 3 oz grilled chicken strips, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, almond accents, 6 grape tomatos, lite blasamic vingear dressing

S - 1/2 apple w/1.5 TBS SF peanut butter

Gym - 45 minutes elliptical machine ( 4 miles)

D - (snacked on 2 slices of deli ham while cooking) Spagetti (2.5 oz dreamsfield pasta with turkey meat sauce) 1/2 atkins bagel toasted

Dessert - 5-6 strawberries w/ 4 oz Dannon lite & fit yogurt

Dawn - Thanks for the bath suggestion but our tub is in DD's bathroom...isn't safe to bathe if you know what I mean

Bawdy - Thinking of you

Where is everyone???
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 17:49

hey ya'll.

i forgot to come back on and post my menu from yesterday. but now it is kinda late and i need to head out. (do most of my posting from work, can't seem to get online much at home)

going to hit the gym for my wed night step aerobics class.

see ya tomorrow!!
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 18:39

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Just a hit and run hello!
We mated up cow/calf pairs all day and moved 100 of them and took the rest back to the same pasture, the wind is blowing like a cyclone now (done just in time!) I just wish that it would blow in some RAIN!!!( alittle mojo from our missing yeti would help!!)

My face is so bloated today, Last night I had a sandwich 3 carbs per slice bread! I guess I will have to limit it, this time of the year when it gets so warm I just like to eat them!!

Ellie, thanks for the pasta info, I LOVE pasta, but I bloat like a fish! ie Orange's puffer fish picture!

WTG Michelle on your dedication of workouts! I am so tired but I am going to crawl on the treadmill if it is the last thing I do! (hopefully it will help get rid of my moon-pie face!)

WEll I have to go! HI to Dawn,Song,Elaine,Bawdy,Orange,Unity,Wendy,EightC,and to everyone else here! Have a good evening!