Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2686   ^
Old Mon, Nov-04-19, 16:50

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- So glad to get a post from across the pond! You sound busy and excited!!!!! What a wonderful oppurtunity to spend time with DS and GF. You think they will tie the knot? I have expected him to pop the question while you were there!
I do what to here about more than just waffles!!!!!!! give it up!!!!

Scoured the websites for new listing from yesterday but there wasn't any. So I googled writing sites- got lost in those. Then started watching American Pickers, next thing I know it is after 3 and my tummy is screaming for food.

So the lake never happened. Did get out for a neighborhood walk.

Spent tons of time on line.

Then got a call from unemployment - my ex employer stated I was insubordinate. So it will be denied. Just like you said BLUE. Not upset, was sorta expecting it after listening to BLUE.

Well.........going to retake her for a walk - she is pawing at the door. She does not like to go number 2 unless she walks!!!!

Back later!
Sponsored Links
  #2687   ^
Old Mon, Nov-04-19, 18:35

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

OK---wrote mondo post on whole beauty product/surgery thing and poof. Gone. I need a drink. Seriously, HAHA.

Will try to re-create it soon, but not now. So freaking frustrated. DANG.
So quick for me tonight as I need to get out here before I scream.

Nic--- Had to look up pix of those Liege Waffles. Oh. Man. I wanted to lick my computer screen. Sounds like you guys are having a totally fab trip. It will be nice to have some time for just you and hubby too. So cool you like the GF. Boy, that could be a bad sitch if you didn't, right?

Jaz---Yeah, the writing for pubs thing is competitive. I did it for awhile many years ago, till I realized I could make more writing and producing ads. A lot more. But I agree w/the advice to start local. There are pubs out there who are looking for "personal experience" writing and are not so fixated on your platform (meaning why should we listen to you on this, and show us your portfolio) Also, google for mags looking for writers. They pay squat, but it could give you some good experience. Neighborhood pubs are often more open too---they pay squat too, but at this point you're just trying to get some practice.

Lori---I had to laugh when they offered you everything, and NOPE! A lot of the rest of the work in the grocery store can be pretty physical w/lots of lifting. I was curious about Trader Joes because it's right across the street from us and it looks like their employees have some fun there and I know they're decently paid compared to most hourly jobs.

There they rotate the jobs so every one does everything. You have to be able to comfortably lift 30 to 50 pounds regularly. That was a NOPE for me. I wouldn't of minded being a cashier. But I was just dreaming at the time, still got the reality check on that!

Trig---A real live WHOOSH!!! I had one of those last summer and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it on the scale, it had been so long. You go girl. Aren't you the one that got so much of thinner goin' on once that your pants dropped off? LOL. Might have been someone else here, but you may be headed into that territory again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm just deflated over the lost of all my post goodies, now blowing in the internet wind somewhere. Just going to say all is good here. Have a busy week coming up. On plan.

Oh yeah and unfortunately, as you gals are all whooshing down the scale, I feel like on an elevator waving to you going the other direction. Made myself get on the scale yesterday. Yep. 3.5 up from the 11 I had lost over the summer. And I don't think it's bloat or water. SIGH. I think it's FAT.

Going to run, afraid it's all going to disappear.
  #2688   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 05:19

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco…. I am so sorry about your DHs father. I absolutely hope everything comes out ok for him. It is hard when the med troubles hit. Prayers sent to him and your family.

Your report was a fab read! I know you are having such a great time and I am happy for you....all those steps....legs of steel I bet

Lori....yea if the job didn't hit right I sure get that. What did you want....stock shelves and leave me alone? haha....in fact all those positions sounded crappy in a way, I get that.

Something will float your boat later maybe. Nice thing is you have time to find out or just cruise around and enjoy life.....cool

Blue, wow you are now getting that title of most posts that went poof. Feel for ya. Stinks when that goes down.

You know don't feel that way about waving us away on that elevator because everyone has their mojo time. It won't be the same for all of us. Your mojo will come back. Heck I went SO long without mojo and am now re-losing the big lbs I gained. Stinks....I get it tho!!

And only reason my mojo came back was Lori....she took off on the EOD and I just grabbed her coat tail and hung on for dear life HAHA It was my only way to somehow get above my low no mojo time and I just grabbed it and somehow the mojo did come back......you will find that mojo grab also. One is out there for ya, don't close your eyes, one could be lurking nearby

hey all
nothing doing
kid to school
sticking to plan like glue

no scale, sick of it....check all that later

little this and that. not much on my plate today.
  #2689   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 05:50

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Yes....I was VERY picky about the job I had in mind for the grocery store. I wanted to work the "front end" in customer service with some stocking of shelves or in their new department where they fulfill online orders. The manager actually led me to believe that I could work in the online order dept and then possibly fill in as a cashier where they sell beer/wine. I would have done that, but when the lady who actually knows what jobs are currently available called me, no positions were open there. Oh well. I'm really not disappointed. I've kind of gotten used to doing whatever I want whenever I want.

Trig....hope you're enjoying your week with hubby away at hunting camp. Just you and DD doing whatever. Do you have to do much cooking for DD, or does she fend for herself?

Jaz.....sorry to hear about the unemployment denial. I know you were expecting it, but still disappointing to say the least. Hope something pops up on the job front for you soon.

Nic....WOW! You are putting on the miles girl! You must be sleeping well at night after all that walking. It's fun to try different types of food, but I know there are some that just don't hit the palate right...you know? Like ugh. Certain spices can really be almost offensive to our taste buds.

Enjoy the time with just you and DH. So sorry to hear that his Dad is having difficulties.

Blue....not another lost post! ARGHH!!! Hope your busy week is just busy enough and not stressful.

Yesterday I was eating like there was no tomorrow. All LC, but I just could not get full! I want today to be a DD, so hope I can tame the eating monster.

Time for another cup of coffee before getting ready for Yoga. Have good days!
  #2690   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 06:02

BF:

Lori, yea you think it would be a fit from what they tell ya and then boom, not offered any jobs cause they aren't available. I get the store doing that to you ugh

Maybe hit retail type stores only. You kinda know there is safety net there in a way. Stay out of that grocery game!

Winter....I bet this cold is making ya wanna eat. I am feeling that way....like brrrr, I need to eat to put on the fat for survival feeling HA

DD today is good. gives you back that control a bit.

I cook way less. Don't have to speak food or deal with it. Hubby is a food pain in the azz to me point blank. Kid doesn't really fend for herself yet, she wants me to feed her and do all the work but she is super easy to cook for so I am very happy on the kitchen situation here with hubby gone.

No deer yet. Hasn't seen any good ones but they are having a good time at the cabin as usual.
  #2691   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 09:44

BF:
Progress:

Jaz---somehow I missed that they had turned down your unemployment. Yeah, not surprised. I hope you intend to fight it. I was pleased to hear they will supply you w/a pro bono lawyer to help.

My understanding is that most companies lose when trying to deny unemployment benefits. "Insubordination" is a. subjective and b. don't think it's enough to have benefits denied. Most people fired have had altercations w/mgt. so unemployment would be pretty useless as no one would get it. And companies are increasingly unwilling to use the label "Laid off" because then they can't deny benefits and it also suggests company fiscal issues.

Hope you're going to get right back to the unemployment office and begin your fight against that horrible, terrible, no good company. I know, nothing to look forward to but I'd be so mad at this point I'd kind of be tearing down there.

Good luck, honey. Keep us updated on the process.

Back later gals.
  #2692   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 10:03

BF:

Good Morning,

BLUE- Hate you lost that post! I too have had that, and the second one is just a quick recap without all the bangs and whistles. So, I was very interesting to read about your writing ads ect. I really don't know if I really WANT to write for some some never read pub. in nowheresville. Of course I want to start at the top!!!!

Stop getting on the scale! At least for now. Tell yourself you are just going to be the best you can for your self and do it. Take everyday to it's own- meaning: Just for TODAY I am going to ........ fill in the blank. Eat to nourish. I am talking to me here too!!!! That is all we can do. the scales do bounce, and you were the one who told me that the scale is nothing more than a tool. Right now you don't need it. You know better than anyone else what works for you. Go with it.

I think the best thing I heard from all those You Tubes I was watching yesterday was this piece of advice. Do not compare your self to anyone else. Just do what feels right to you.

Lori-
I was wondering if you were going to walk away from the grocery. I am glad those that do decide to work there it is a good fit. I have too thought like BLUE that TJ's would be a fun place- if I had not other choices.
I will say .... well I will save that for below.

Did you and your sis reschedule?
Any plans for Nov.? Speaking of the gym, Do they have any opening? That would be dynamite for you!
Just a thought.........

TRIG-- You are crushing along at an awesome pace. I thought of you last night as I was watching the news. There is a recall of broccoli, lettus, several other veggies- I will need to google it. But is was 5-6 items. I thought yup- TRIG would be saying give up those veggies! They contain Listeria- :sick: I think cauliflower was in that group.

Whats up with your menu tonight? I know it has to be a bit easier with your hubby hunting and not having to cook for him!

NIC- So sorry things are going south with your FIL. The good news is that other family member are stepping up and helping out. The other thing is that you are out of the county and have a legit reason to not go running. I know though your DH must be worried. I hope you all can still enjoy your time!

Where are you now? When are you and the hubby opening some down time?
I have enjoyed your posts- thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------
All- Another late sleep in. However today will be busy. I am listing about 10 things on Ebay. That will mean, pictures- descriptions and actual posting them up. I have something already up right now. I wanted the practice. There are some short cuts. You find someone or a retailer that is selling the same thing and cut and paste the description.

For instance I am actually posting a color HP photo printer I have NEVER used. I thought I would but it has been sitting here for 8 months. Money on the table. So I will go to HP- put in the model # and cut and pate. It is brand new. It's funny what you buy when you aren't caring about $$$. Huge difference between need and want.

I AM closet cleaning today and found a few other misc things I won't wear. I bought 5 pair of boots for a dollar at a store closing with the intention of putting them in a garage sale. They are new in the box- now my size. I will list them for 20 bucks- money in the closet. I am not looking to be a EBAY full time. But hey now that I have everything set up- if I am out and see something- why not make a few bucks here and there flipping.

I have put 3 of the 6 pounds back on. I am taking the advice I gave to BLUE. I am not getting on the scale for awhile. I am doing exactly when I know works for me. I do not need the scale to bring me down over 3 lousy pounds that most likely is water.

I am thinking about joining a gym. I toured another one. They have a huge sale going on right now. It is a newer facility, no pool. It is only 10 bucks a month and no sign up fee. I dunno- would I go?

Well- today is a work from home day. I have a lot to do. I will toss a few loads of laundry in to spin while I work. I may or may not take a break from the job hunt today.
I am working Ebay today- that is enough.

I WILL get in 30 -40 minutes of a walk in.

Menu- I have a chicken breast, or scallops, or shrimp, or left over no bean chili. I am good. The scallops I think though are calling my name! I am going to skip the veggies today until I look up with ones were affected. Although I do have a acorn squash if I get desperate for something else.
Not real hungry today.

Feeling rather "flighty", Unfocused, unable to stay on task. It has taken me hours to write this as I start and walk away and do something, then go to something else and - maybe nervous energy is the right word. I think the walk will do me wonders.

Honestly the call that I am going to have to appeal the unemployment, even though I KNEW it was coming threw me for a loop. BLUE TOLD ME TO PREPARE.
But still when it came, it felt like a brick was tossed. It is one thing to talk about it, another thing to live it out. I can't wait until this is all behind me.

Ok- going to sign off before I lose this post as well! Time to get to work, and do something productive.
  #2693   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 10:58

BF:

Jaz....don't be afraid to try Poshmark for your boots and clothes. It is so easy...even I could do it!

Good yoga workout this morning. I was talking to some of my friends there about doing some other classes at the gym on different days. They all had input about different classes they have tried. My goal is to go to the gym most days and do something. Whether it's a class or just run/walking on the treadmill and maybe some light weight training. I used to love lifting weights. I just have to be a bit careful of my bum shoulder.

My DD is cruising along. I just had some fat coffee for my first calories of the day. For dinner I'm having Palmini "pasta" with some grilled chicken on the side. DH will have real spaghetti & meatballs.

Later!
  #2694   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 12:23

BF:

Lori what is Palmini "pasta"?
My scallops and shrimp are frozen solid so it will be bbq chicken I will just toss in the air fryer.
Keep the seafood for tomorrow.

Ya I have looked at Poshmark. Right now I already have Ebay set up and they are making it super easy to post. I also have a separate account for my pal pal. I did that weeks ago before I was let go. I was thinking of a side gig of flipping a few things here and there for pocket money. Now that the new Goodwill is a block away. So it was ready to go!

I am glad Poshmark is working for you. I might look at it if the Ebay thing doesn't pan out.
Right now I have so many irons in the fire it is CRAZY. Never ends!

Karma is a wonderful thing- I believe in it. I know that it will work out. Although PATIENCE is not my middle name!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Ahhhhhhhhhh......... just got back from a super walk. It was a brisk walk with the dogger who is now napping in her spot.
Now it's time for this gal to get back to work. 2 loads of laundry down. I want fresh silky sheets tonight!!!!

So nice out today and warm- mid 70's and just flat out nice. Have my music blaring and my windows open for fresh air. - Awesome part of having a house. I can play my music, dance, stomp, and scream and nobody hears me! Have a neighbor across the street and on to my right. But they are far enough away I never see or hear them and visa versa. No neighbors in back or the other side, woods.

Ok- off to work and stop procrastinating.
One of these days "THEY" are going to ask us to start a new thread. It is taking forever to load it up
  #2695   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 15:29

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy all!

Back in the Netherlands now- it's about 10 PM (4 PM EST). I love the train system here so much. So fast, so inexpensive and so clean. You can travel all over so easily. And then in the cities the trams and buses- it is just perfection. I love it!

One thing I don't love is the washers! I am doing some laundry and the tub of the washer is quite small and it takes one load two hours to wash, not even dry! DH and I are washing a few of our things and what would have been a med-large load of clothes in my Speed Queen is going to be over two loads here.

Another thing I do love: electric radiator heat. LOVE IT!

For our last day in Belgium today, we had breakfast at the B&B, then went to a fun museum called Choco Story to hear the history of chocolate, which was fun and fascinating. We spent a couple of hours there. Then we walked to an amazing outdoor fish market and had super good seafood, cooked fresh right there. It was one of our best meals yet. Then we walked to our B&B to get our luggage, then walked to the train station. Lots of walking!

It was nice to "come home" to the apartment. We are having some nice down time this evening. We walked to the Thai place to share a cheap dinner, then took the tram to the Red Light district to get some dessert and brought home a Space Cake to split and try. So far, an hour in, not really feeling anything. We'll see what happens in the next hour or so!

DH's Dad didn't have any heart blockages or need any stents. Not sure yet why he is having the fluid buildup.. Guess they will still be trying to figure that out. First they said Congestive Heart Failure, then they said a Heart Infection, etc. They keep ruling things out. He did well during the procedure, then his blood pressure dropped and 8 people went running in there, and now he is fine with no complications but still in the hospital. Middle brother went down today for the procedure and to stay with MIL.

About 17K steps today. Tomorrow is the Anne Frank House- I'm nervous. Oh, they do a really cool thing here in Europe. Outside of some houses is a gold square. On it, you will see the name and information about a Jewish person who lived there during the Hitler years. It will say when they were taken from their home, where they were taken, and what happened to them. It is very sobering but really honors their memory and keeps you from forgetting the atrocities that occurred. I appreciate that!

Blue, hon, I am right there on that elevator with you. In fact, I am on a rocket ship leaving you far behind in the dust!

Lori, definitely sounds like the grocery store wasn't going to be the right option for you. I'm sure something will come along that feels right if you still want it. You have the time to be picky!

Jaz, love how you are exploring a variety of thoughts and ideas about what you might do while you are tossing pennies. The eBay seems like a good idea in the meantime. And maybe writing too.

Your little reading room sounds wonderful.

Trig, glad your DD is so settled and happy in school. Things seem like they are grooving long really well!

Hugs!
  #2696   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 15:55

BF:

Jaz.....Palmini pasta is made from hearts of palm. It is canned...you just dump it into a colander and rinse the brine off of it and then toss it with sauce or whatever. I really like it. I get it on Amazon, of course! A whole can of it is only 60 calories and it's more than I can eat in 1 sitting.

Nic.....You do such a good job of describing what you're doing and seeing. Really makes me want to visit that part of Europe.

I applied for another job today. We'll see if I get a call about it. It is at Barnes & Noble bookstore, which is also the college bookstore here in our little town. They have a little Starbucks cafe too. The job would entail both working with the books and working in the cafe. I think it would be a nice atmosphere and interesting. It is only 1 mile from our house, so an easy commute.

I changed our bed today and put on the Polar fleece sheets...can't wait to crawl in tonight. Ahhhh......

See you tomorrow!
  #2697   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 18:25

BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Nic---You surprisingly naughty girl, you! And I love it. A "space cake from the red-light district, huh? Hope you have some good snacks on hand.

Wow, your description of the "gold squares" kind of choked me up. I'm glad they're there. Never forget. And I don't blame you for being nervous to go to the Anne Frank House. I SO remember reading her diary when I was a young girl and being just crushed as I understood her destiny.

I love your descriptions of what you love about his different culture and what you don't. Yikes, 2 hour wash cycle for a little clump of clothing. YAY on a fab train and mass transit system. The latter is something I consider this country so pathetically behind on.

Good to hear they're checking off some nasty possibilities for your FIL, and that w/a few blips, he is doing better.

When do you come home to us?

Jaz---Of course you have free floating anxiety and worries right now, but I'm super impressed with how well you take care of yourself all through it. You know how to make yourself feel cozy and safe WITHOUT a safety net. I am so aware of how you take the time to make your nest and keep your refuge a total safety zone for Jaz. I love that and I really identify with it.

I liked what you said about not comparing myself to anyone else and think Nic's sign off says this so well. "Comparison is the thief of joy."

And yet still, to be honest, I'm just competitive enough to not want to be the one who can't land back in the saddle. Let's just say, another good thing about this thread for me. I know we women are not supposed to be competitive, much less aggressively so, yet I ask you to behold last year's women's soccer team!!! HA, I don't even care about soccer, but I got so pulled in by those women's stories.

Trig---I so understand why you don't love cooking for everyone. You can't even eat most of it! Not to mention, I never liked cooking so understand why anyone doesn't love to do it. Glad for you that at least kiddo isn't fussy.

Heh. Yeah those whooshes are rare. Were for me even years ago. So funny how when we get a whoosh it's like the scale is our new BFF, and when we get a ---hmmm what would be the opposite word for a whoosh?---we don't want anything to do w/the scale. LOL, talk about a love/hate relationship!

Lori---Oh, man oh man oh man, Barnes and Noble would be my DREAM part time job. No surprise to anyone here that I'm a voracious reader. But really, I pretty much love everything about books. Including the ones you don't read, but just page thru for their amazing pictures.

And for me, this includes anything from childrens' book to Adult coffee table books. Just bought on line a picture book about "Banksy." No, don't expect many to know who he is, but happens that he's one of the premier "street painters" of all times. OK, I'll quit right now and spare y'al the on and on w/this topic.

But boyo Lori, I've got my fingers crossed for you on this one!

Also, love that you're planning a lot more physical fitness outings in your life. That's what I first knew of you on this thread---that you did a really hard work out almost every morning of your life. Forget the name of it right now, but you were true blue and there for years. I think you're finding your way back to that. You have a gift for joy in this area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And y'know, I'm just fine. SIGH sometimes it's just nice to leave it at that.
  #2698   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-19, 21:58

BF:
Progress:

Oh, and hey. I'm back to say just one thing.

I think there's a problem w/my computer, not this site. I have lost posts in more classic ways before here and there and not all that often, such as mismanagement of the "big square" on a Mac lap top.

But recently it has not been that, and I won't bore y'all with it. Going to get my computer guy over here to fix it. Till then, I am all about apple C, all along the way.
  #2699   ^
Old Wed, Nov-06-19, 06:37

BF:

Good morning- I am SOOOOOOOOOOO sleepy. I have been a lady of leisure and have slept in since being "let go". I love my bed and sleep.

This morning I am up before the sun to hit the road by 8 am to see "my boy"! THAT SWEET thing. He called up his GIGI yesterday and ask me to come see him. I bought him a "new" red bike for his birthday and it came yesterday. So he called me to say thank you. then he said when are you coming to see my bike so I can hug you?

That did it- on my way. Omg tired.............. working on coffee.....

NIC- OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE your posts. I wish Americans had more respect for what happened in WW2. Those brass plates are a nice touch.
I would be nervous and cry in the house of Anne Frank too. She was a read person not some story. Thing is if you ask kids these days who she is they don't even know. SO said we are so short minded.

What is a space cake- Red district? A hooker cake????- HAHAHAH

Happy your FIL is in good hands!

LORI- Barnes and Noble would be MY dream job too!!!!! I even love the smell of books. See I think I am the ONLY one on here who still loves to hold a REAL book in her hands. The rest of you have Kindles. I am old school hold out. I even love the way a brand new book cracks when you open it for the first time! SPECIAL!!!!- I would LOVE LOVE that job!

I would be BUYING up my paycheck though!!!!!- Might be a dangerous place for me to work!!!
The smell of coffee and books PLEASE!!!!!!!- GO FOR IT!!!!

TRIG- I know you are doing so well. Are your pants falling off yet? You will need a new wardrobe soon! then you will be BACK TO THE MALL!!!! HAHAHAHAH Or better yet borrowing the kiddo's clothes!!!!

BLUE- Glad you are getting your computer fixed. That would drive me crazy to lose stuff.
Yup yup and Yup on comparing ourself to how others are doing. I mean- dear, TRIG is just blowing it off. Proud of her, and a bit envious too in a good way. So I do get it. They we do motivate each other. That is a good thing. It's when it goes sideways we need to pull back. But you know that!

Myself, like you find that environment is so important. The world is tough enough on us, our home wherever that may be needs to be a refuge.

You know thinking about it is ironic how our lives have sorta paralleled each other for the last few years. From the moves, to not not knowing where we will end up. You landed well. So I too am hopeful. Somedays as you know are better than others. I have "those" days too when I want to craw into bed and not come out. Thankfully those are far and few. It is not my style. Just something I was thinking about..................
-------------------------------------------------------
ok- had 3 cups of coffee gotta hit the road!!!!!
  #2700   ^
Old Wed, Nov-06-19, 06:48

BF:

Jazz on fast thing to you is do not underestimate yourself in any way. You are a point blank Survivor person This is a good thing to have such strength and resolve in you but of course all of us at some point deflate. It is super normal. You wanna crawl into bed sometimes, just do it. No you can't live there, haha, but sometimes it is what we need.

You are doing well. See if you can fight the unemployment. Blue's info was good on it. If not there is a job with money out there for you to easily get til you can take that time to research better or different change for yourself.

will hit up other personals later

off to mom's

Down 1/2 lb.

down down down on my zero carb eating.

yesterday I ate lighter cause I am in a non hungry mode. Super not hungry. Cravings are gone and controlled very easily now. I am in my zone. My zone is very important to a nutjob like me My eating is who I am and what I require. I walk from that a bit I got batsh** crazy. I know where I must be and will hold there today....the future will take care of itself. Today is all I worry about in my food life

gotta get moving......morning is flying by for some reason.

back later ya'll
Closed Thread