Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > LC Research/Media
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-12-19, 18:58

Plan: Dr Ted Naiman + IF
Stats: 320/158/140 Female 5'10" age 56
BF:
Progress: 90%
Default Amazing Low Carb Dr. Ted Naiman Interviews

Dr. Ted Naiman, primary care physician in Seattle (Issaquah) originally put me on a low carbohydrate diet back somewhere around 2004 and helped me to lose a lot of weight and reverse diabetes. He has FINALLY written a book thePEdiet.com and a couple of interviews have been released so far.

I highly recommend checking these out! Dr. Naiman goes over how to optimize health and crystallizes where some of us even in the paleo/keto world are missing some low hanging fruit! I have to admit I've heard him make these pointers with me, but between being in a 15 minute appointment and not wanting to come out of my comfort zone, I just didn't take it all to heart, and I wish I had now because I only got to about 1/3 the way where I need to be weight-wise.

I highly recommend listening in. I really believe it could change your life.

Please note - I noticed some people think he is talking about PSMF. He isn't. He is talking about eating things like steak, burgers, eggs, seafood - the good stuff!!

1) Shorter interview:

Via Burn Fat Not Sugar - Dr. Ted Naiman Interview on Siim Land Body Mind Empowerment (on YouTube) called "Protein to Energy Diet for Fat Loss with Dr. Ted Naiman."

2) Longer interview:

Peak Human Podcast by Brian Sanders (where ever/whatever app you use to get your podcasts - I just used my iPhone), called, "Dr. Ted Naiman on Weight Loss, Health, and Fitness SOLVED: The P:E: Diet"

Check it out!!
Sponsored Links