Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Jun-28-02, 23:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%

No I didn't work out with a personal trainer, That is extra $ . Already paid too much! *laughing* She was just the person that we signed up with. But she will track our progress & if we get bored with a program help us pick a new one.

Hope you have a good weekend too....We will have rain rain & more rain

Goodnight

Candice
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Jun-29-02, 16:22

Stats: 243/217/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Candice,

Sorry you're having rain this weekend. We are finally having good weekend weather - it's about 80 and no humidity, supposed to be like that tomorrow too, but Monday and Tuesday the humidity (which I HATE - no one actually likes humidity, right?) is coming back.

So, how often are you going to the gym? I didn't exercise today. It's that TOM and I don't feel great. I know exercise is supposed to make you feel better, but I did some housework and THAT didn't help, LOL.

Summer
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Jun-29-02, 16:51

I don't know how often I am going to go to the gym.. I want to go more than my husband can go with me. I still do not get out by myself here in Vancouver. I don't like to. I wanted to go yesterday but we had shopping. Then would like to go any of these days, weekend but he works. Oh well We will see.

Candice
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Jul-02-02, 06:14

BF:

Hi Candice,

How are you doing? I'm OK, didn't exercise yesterday, too hot, but hoping I will today, even though it is hotter today. How's the gym going, have you been again?

One good thing about this weather is that it is so hot I don't even feel like eating. I brought an Atkins shake to work with me today so that I won't have to leave the building for lunch.

Summer
  #20   ^
Old Thu, Jul-04-02, 15:05

Everything is going okay.
I went to the gym this morning. I always feel so good after I go to the gym. I just wish I went more. Hopefully I will be going more when my husband has more time. Or we can go to the 24hour gym.

The weather has been off & on here lately. It has been cloudy all morning & now it is raining. But that's okay, it's nice to come out of the gym to cooler weather.

I haven't been losing weight lately. I think it is that thing where your body is getting used to things. You know you lose all that water weight in the begining & then your body has to adjust to your new way of eating, right? The scale is still saying 172. It isn't bugging me because I have been feeling great. I do want to lose weight But I know this is going to take time.

How are you doing? You still walking everyday after work?
How was your 4th of July? Any temptations? Have a good day!

Candice
  #21   ^
Old Fri, Jul-05-02, 17:20

BF:

Hi Candice,
I didn't walk every day last week because it was so hot and humid. Although I have a/c, by the time I got home from work I just wanted to get in the shower and relax. Now that the weekend is here I am doing better.

My 4th was good. I don't feel like cheating because I feel so much better with this WOE.

I am going away on Sunday, I will probably have some extra carbs. I've been doing this for 3 months, so I figured a little change on vacation won't be a problem.

Summer
  #22   ^
Old Sun, Jul-07-02, 00:52

I'm sorry it is hot & humid there. I just hate humid weather! I miss the California dry heat.

I know what you mean about the don't even feel tempted to cheat thing. I go to the grocery store & buy potato chip, ice cream, anything from the bakery w/ apples *laughing*, bread, potatoes, rice, & soda for my husband. Not even tempted to eat them when I am cooking them or when he is waving something in my face

Well I hope you had a good Vacation, was it just the one day? What did you eat?????? *luaghing* Tell Tell...

Candice
  #23   ^
Old Fri, Jul-12-02, 11:57

BF:

Hi Candice,

I got home today. I had a great vacation but I also had several cheats. But I am back on track today.

I was just reading my last post - before I went away where I said I didn't feel like cheating... I guess being away made me want to cheat - since I did, LOL.

I won't be laughing if I get on the scale - which I probably won't do for at least a week.

How are you doing?

Summer