Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Jun-03-06, 13:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163/143.0/130 Female 5foot3inches
BF:42.4/37.0/?
Progress: 61%
Default WOW- I need to get back on track!

So this is the deal, on May 18th I started the south beach diet- did really good, didnt even go out drinking or anything, the second week I messed up two times on the second week, one of which that was close to weighing day, so when i weighed for the second week, it was like up one lb. i think-

anyways... so that was on thu. I messed up tue, thu, AND fri- i had like breakfast burritos, hasbrowns, beer, brownie, muffin, cookie, chinese food, marshmellows, ice cream cone- WOW- now that I list all that- that sure is ALOT of BS just from thu. and fri.

I dont know what happened- but today is sat. and my birthday is next saturday- so Im trying to jump back on today and do perfectly untill then. I am still on phase one, bc I messed up 3 times since I started, this is day 17- and that keeps setting me back, so I plan to stay on phase one untill I complete two weeks, with good weight loss, or maybe just add some fruit back a little later!

I cant believe I fell under the influence of my friend! Anyways.. Im worried that by eating all that stuff the past week- that I have undone any good that I did when I was really perfect the first week! Anyways... I better jump back on fast- like today- to fix some of this!!! Thats all I can do I guess!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-06, 13:40

Plan: Moderate Atkins
Stats: 335/277.6/235 Male 6' 6"
BF:
Progress: 57%

Good luck!!! Don't worry, we all get off track...We can do it!!!