Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Tue, Jul-13-10, 15:23

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Common out folks it is getting lonely here
I am down another 100 gms today.
I am thinking I might go out to town with a friend today ...it is such a beautiful day and not a cloud in the sky. Will see how my joints go with abit of walking, lol.
WBBL.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Jul-14-10, 15:56

BF:

Down 200 gms today so m weeekly total is looking better!
Weighin for me tomorrow ....
Going out with hubby today as it is such a beautiful day.
HAve a great day everyone
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Jul-16-10, 14:30

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:

I will check in later when I'm on my laptoo tonight, didn't want everyone thinking I was skipping out on you all!!!
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Jul-16-10, 16:17

BF:

Hi Rachel Good to see you.
I am down another 400 gms today( .88 lb) so very happy.
OK gotta run so WCBL
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Jul-18-10, 03:45

BF:

Just about forgot to check in here lol!
Weight holding today.
Have had a good day.
HAd some salmon tonight but I am not that impressed..don';t like the oil that runs out of it. I know it is good for you but it is not me! Just give me my odourless fish oil caps anyday! Next time I shall have white fish and DH can have the salmon since it was his idea to have the salmon anyways...I had planned on getting a cooked hot chicken
Sun was shining most of the day so it was very nice.
See you guys back tomorrow eh
  #21   ^
Old Tue, Jul-20-10, 18:13

BF:

Whoops..I forgot to check in here yesterday !
The day went good. Was out for supper lastnight and I watched the others eating choccie biscuits...so glad I am past all that.

Today weigh holding again...maybe this week will be a plateau for me again.Just keeping on working my plan as I know it will work if I stick with it.
Hoping the rain will ease up so we can get out in the garden today.
  #22   ^
Old Thu, Jul-22-10, 03:05

BF:

I THOUGHT did come by here this a.m.., whoops!
Anyway I was down 300gms so very happy to have hit a new low
Spent the day mostly outside in the garden doing bark and pruning bushes/trees and tidying up. We need a smaller section!!
Spreading the bark around the gardens will go on for some weeks yet I am sure with the rainy days we seem too be having all the time.
HAve a good day tomorrow everyone.
  #23   ^
Old Thu, Jul-22-10, 15:05

BF:

just checking in for the day.....got a shock to see I am down another 800 gms today( 1.76lbs) .Yes! Nothing is going to stop me now from getting to goal.
Plan on doing alittle work in the garden and then we are heading to town after lunchfor abit.Back ere lateron
  #24   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-10, 06:32

BF:

Haven't done well lately... gonna get back with it this week since John will be in Canada this week fishing. He has to be at his bro's house at 5 p.m. That's when they are leaving so he needs to be there before that. He SAYS he's only working til noon... have to see it to believe it!

Don't know what I'm gonna have for dinner... it's just me and Guinie for dinner tonight, I'm waiting to hear from Kim (my DD) to see if Mia (her almost 9 year old cat) can come live with me. John doesn't want another kitten, and Guinie and I aren't happy being an only 1 cat house (Guinie is lonely, she misses Merlin horribly... I hope she will accept Mia in time... She'll be a little snot for a week or so, but I'm hoping that maybe this week since it will be quiet that it will be a good week for them to get use to each other. Mia lived with us about 5 months before Kim moved out, but that was when she was a kitten. Guinie didn't care for her then, but she had Merlin back then too. I hope she will figure its better than being alone... I'm giving her pep talks... lol, don't think she's listening very well)

I usually have chinese food the night that John leaves for Canada (it's tradition that I get orange chicken... VERY high calorie and all, of course, that's why it's good) but I don't know if I'll do that and start back OP tomorrow morning or what I will do. I'll think about it today, if there's something else I would rather have that isn't quite as fattering... or if I'll have my last blow out tonight.) My Mom and i are going to lunch on Monday, and my Sister in law, her daughter, SIL's BFF, my daughter and I are all going to Olive Garden (italian) next saturday for a Girls Day out... I can find something OP there if I really think about it. I'll get online before then and see if there's something that I can figure out. they have whole wheat linguini that I like, they can make any dish using that.

Going to be a hot one today with high humidty. SO thankful for Air Conditioning in the summer, my allergies are kicking my behind bad today...

Talk to you later, girl... Did we lose our new girl? Wonder how Rachel is doing.
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-10, 16:41

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca A
Haven't done well lately... gonna get back with it this week since John will be in Canada this week fishing.

Good Rebecca. We have to really want to do this for us and then just really make that effort to do what we know is right and make those healthier choices. We didn't put the weight on overnight and it sure as does not come off overnite.Be realistic with your goals, you CAN do it if you put your mind to it and just tell yourself "I am doing this for me..no one else is going too do so I MUST be firm and do what I know works. " Start out with one meal at a time then get to the end of day 1.....quite doable!!
Focus on the new you and your little mini goals that you achieve as you go along, not on the BIG picture and all you still have to lose. Each day on plan is one day less till you get to goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca A
"I can find something OP there if I really think about it. "

there you go... you know you CAN do it , if you really out your mind to it.
I want to see you back ON that looser's train girl...hugs!

I think Catcookie may be doing another plan...have not heard from her.She is always welcome here anytime though.We could do with afew others

Hope it all works out for the kitty's too!

I have to get moving.Weigh holding today.
Off to do some garden work
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Jul-26-10, 00:28

BF:

Sorry folks....was out most of yesterday and today as been busy with Insurance claim and gardening ...how you all doing?
I had a good day yesterday and today.
Trying to keep busy and out of the kitchen once food preparation all done
Check in when you have time
  #27   ^
Old Tue, Jul-27-10, 15:43

BF:

Missed getting here yesterday as I just ran out of time!
Hubby had short notice for a long distance driving job "fillin" for a friend to deliver two big tanks so the day kindof got busy as we had things to get done.
Just carrying on working my plan....so far no weight lost this week.
  #28   ^
Old Wed, Jul-28-10, 19:55

BF:

HAving a good day here.weather is great so working out in the garden spreading more bark. We are 3/4 the way down the bank along the drive now.
Two other gardens nearer the house to still do too but have to weed them first.
Hope you guys doing OK.
Hey Rebecca what was that email about a hacker...I ddin't like to open it so couldn't read much in the subject line...?
  #29   ^
Old Thu, Jul-29-10, 12:35

BF:

Pamela... someone from Canada (can't be my hubby cuz where he goes it's so secluded there is NOTHING... only water and a boat and a cabin, no electric, no cell phone towers, etc) hacked into my hotmail account and they ALMOST got into my FB. I contacted FB and they immediately permantly closed it so I had to open a new one. Would you send me a friend request. I sent you an email with my email address so you can use that, I have everything set pretty private so I don't know if it will show up if you just enter my name for a search.

BBL, wanted to get on here and enter my new email address and change my password cuz ALL my passwords are as much alike as I can get them so I don't forget anything. I will be back later to chat with everyone, I'm trying to get things secured on computer things that had to do with my hotmail accounts.
  #30   ^
Old Fri, Jul-30-10, 02:50

BF:

Rebecca so sorry to hear you have had all that trouble. Best you did what you did though. I have added you on FB again

I dropped 100 gms today...am so used to weighing on fridays I couldn't help myself. Tomorrow is officially W.I for me but anyways not to worry!

Just continuing working in the garden tomorrow. We should get all down the drive all done by tomorrow. Still have afew more red flax to plant at the end of end drive sometime.The tuis LOVE the flax!

Well I have things to do so will hop on here later tomorrow.