Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Mon, Jul-15-02, 07:30

Plan: Atkins/my own
Stats: 240/237/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 3%

Hi there. My weekend was alot of fun. Unfortunately I did cheat. It's very hard to eat correctly when you're on the run in an amusement park all day and staying in a hotel without a refrigerator. I didn't weigh myself this morning because I don't want to get discouraged. I'm going to wait a few days. I did get right back on the diet this morning, tho.
Sounds like your resturant experience was very positive. I hope you keep that nasty pound off!
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Tue, Jul-16-02, 05:36

Plan: My own
Stats: 235/186/135
BF:
Progress: 49%

WELL, WE ALL HAVE TRICKY TIMES. THE THING TO REALISE IS THAT IT ISN' T THE END OF THE WORLD, AND WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK A.S.A.P.

I HAD A TERRIBLE DAY FOR EATING ON SUNDAY. I MUST HAVE HAD 50+ GRAMS OF CARBS, WHICH FOR ME IS PRETTY OUTRAGEOUS. THE SAVING GRACE WAS THAT IT WAS ALL "OK" STUFF-NO SUGAR OR REFIND CARBOS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. AMAZINGLY, I WAS DOWN A POUND THE NEXT DAY BUT IT IS BACK ON AGAIN TODAY EVEN THOUGH I WAS "GOOD AS GOLD" YESTERDAY

SO, I'M 13.12, MY "SCARY" NUMBER, BUT WHAT THE HELL? WE'LL GET THERE IN THE END

YOU GO GIRL!
  #63   ^
Old Tue, Jul-16-02, 06:13

BF:

Yeah, I weighed myself and I'm almost up to my scary number, 225. Oh well, ya play ya pay! Have you ever considered that maybe you're not eating enough? Maybe that's why you lost a lb. when you ate way more than you thought you should...? Heck, it's worth a try! I'm having trouble eating enough right now. I'm going thru some really bad personal times and am not very hungry. My stomach has been tied up in knots most of the time. I'm still plugging away, tho.
We'll get there sooner or later.
  #64   ^
Old Wed, Jul-17-02, 02:09

Plan: My own
Stats: 235/186/135
BF:
Progress: 49%

WELL, I'M BACK DOWN TO 13.10 (192) AGAIN TODAY. THERE IS REALLY NO ACCOUNTING FOR WHAT MY BODY DOES THESE DAYS. STILL, I'M NOT COMPLAINING AS IT IS THE RIGHT DIRECTION

AS FOR EATING MORE, I'D HATE TO DO THAT. I EAT, YOU KNOW? I DON'T PURPOSELY EAT LITTLE AMOUNTS TO TRY AND LOST FASTER, BUT I HATE THE IDEA OF FORCING MYSELF TO EAT MORE. I MEAN THAT GOES AGAINST EVERY INSTINCT IN MY BODY AND MIND! I DON'T THINK I EAT TOO LITTLE, AND I HAVE TOYED WITH ANOREXIA, SO I KNOW!

NO, MY BODY IS JUST DOING IT'S ON 'THANG' AND I AM DOING MY BEST TO HUMOUR IT WHILE STAYING ON TRACK

DO YOU THINK WE MIGHT WANT TO GO INTO 'BUDDY' MESSAGING OR SEND 'REAL' E-MAILS TO EACH OTHER? I ONLY ASK BECAUSE THIS IS GETTNG LONGER AND LONG TO DOWNLOAD EVERY DAY! MY POOR LITTLE OLD COMPUTER IS HAVING A HARD TIME!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  #65   ^
Old Wed, Jul-17-02, 06:21

BF:

I think that would be a good idea but I have no clue how to do it. Do you know how?
  #66   ^
Old Wed, Jul-17-02, 06:23

BF:

If you want to just send me a private message with your regular email address, you can do that, or let me know how to do the buddy list. Don't know how to do either...