Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Thu, Jan-28-10, 13:16
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

I kind of wimped out today. As I said in my main journal, I am pregnant and am in my 5th week. I'm continuing with my workouts, but this morning the indigestion and weariness got to me. And since I am trying for 4-5 days per week, I think it's ok if today was a lower level workout (it could've been a rest).

Today I did a Denise Austin DVD that included a 1-mile basic walk plus a stretch. Usually I do the 1-mile plus another type of mile added...either "Fat burning" or "Power". But today the 1-mile was enough. Bleah. Oh well, what can you do.
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Jan-29-10, 13:20
Taking MY Turn

BF:

Opted to skip working out today and call it a rest day. We'll see what the weekend brings, but my body was telling me to take it easy, so I did.
  #93   ^
Old Mon, Feb-01-10, 10:48
Taking MY Turn

BF:

I ended up doing a workout on Saturday because I'd skipped Friday. I did Leslie Sansone's Five Day Walk (not sure if that's the exact title). It's one that has an intro warm up and a cool down and then 5 1-mile segments to choose from, which I think I described in another post. On Saturday I did the leg-oriented mile walk. Today I did the most basic "Classic" walk. It's a 14-minute mile, so the full workout is well within my 30-minute timeframe and was good for a busy morning.
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Feb-02-10, 10:41

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%

If you haven't already seen it, I thought you might find Cassandra Forsythe's blog to be an interesting read. As well as being co-author of The New Rules of Lifting for Women, she's also extremely pregnant, so lots of great info and advice on training/exercising whilst pregnant.
  #95   ^
Old Tue, Feb-09-10, 08:13
Taking MY Turn

BF:

I worked out this past Sunday (Walk Strong) and Monday (Leg-oriented walking workout) and am resting today. I'm really mixing it up depending upon how I'm feeling.
  #96   ^
Old Fri, Feb-12-10, 08:46
Taking MY Turn

BF:

This week has been hit or miss for me because of extreme fatigue. I did attempt a light walk and some yoga stretches Wednesday, with my toddler climbing all over me at the time! It wasn't much of a workout, but it sure was funny and made me smile.

Today I did a Sansone DVD that ran for 30 minutes and equated to 2 miles. I'm definitely warm and sweaty and it felt like a good workout for me. I'm hoping it'll help with my fatigue a bit.
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-10, 15:50
Taking MY Turn

BF:

The last couple of weeks have been strange. The week of the 15th was rather off but I did show shoveling and other activites. Last week I did a workout on Monday but none of the other days as my entire family had an intestinal bug. I've also been more fatigued than usual as well. But today I got back in the swing of things with a 1 mile walk from Leslie Sansone. I'm not giving up!