Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-30-14, 07:30
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/177.4/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default Weight loss ticker

This is probably on here somewhere, however, I cannot find the answer....how do I add a diet ticker to my profile? Thank you.

Last edited by tjgmfg1 : Wed, Apr-30-14 at 10:14. Reason: Misspelling
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, May-01-14, 02:53

Stats: 177/173/140 Female 5 ft 8 in
BF:
Progress: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgmfg1
This is probably on here somewhere, however, I cannot find the answer....how do I add a diet ticker to my profile? Thank you.

I, too, would like to know how to add our ticker to our signature. Does anyone know if it is even possible at this forum?
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-01-14, 05:47
Registered Member

Stats: 189/177.4/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default I figured it out!

Go to wherever you want on line to get the diet ticker, I used the tickerfactory. Make your ticker and then copy and paste it in the signature area of your profile. To update the ticker, just tap on it in your post.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, May-02-14, 05:48

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgmfg1
Go to wherever you want on line to get the diet ticker, I used the tickerfactory. Make your ticker and then copy and paste it in the signature area of your profile. To update the ticker, just tap on it in your post.

I, too, use the tickerfactory and tried to copy/paste the code into my signature, several times, but it just won't work. Nothing happens. Sure wish it did, though.
  #5   ^
Old Fri, May-02-14, 06:08

BF:

Ok, I added my ticker again and there is something visually here but not the entire ticker. Not sure why this is. All I can see is a BMI reading but my entire ticker with my pounds lost to date, is not showing up. Very strange.
  #6   ^
Old Fri, May-02-14, 08:45
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky LL
Ok, I added my ticker again and there is something visually here but not the entire ticker. Not sure why this is. All I can see is a BMI reading but my entire ticker with my pounds lost to date, is not showing up. Very strange.

hi there,

Not strange, really . When editing your signature, there would've been an instruction above the signature box showing the size/height limit for the viewable signature space. In your case, the two lines of text above the ticker effectively push the image down so that it appears to be cut off when viewed at the bottom of your post(s). The whole thing is viewable on your profile page, however.

Please review this message, which is stuck near the top of the Comments Box/Technical forum .. Signature Guidelines .. for more information.

hope that helps

Doreen
  #7   ^
Old Sat, May-03-14, 14:38

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
hi there,

Not strange, really . When editing your signature, there would've been an instruction above the signature box showing the size/height limit for the viewable signature space. In your case, the two lines of text above the ticker effectively push the image down so that it appears to be cut off when viewed at the bottom of your post(s). The whole thing is viewable on your profile page, however.

Please review this message, which is stuck near the top of the Comments Box/Technical forum .. Signature Guidelines .. for more information.

hope that helps
Doreen

Thank you, Doreen. I will check it out and 'reconfigure'!
  #8   ^
Old Sat, May-03-14, 14:41

BF:

It works!

Thxs again!!