Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-19-02, 20:10
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 200/193/140
BF:44%/42%/20%
Progress: 12%
Default Happy to meet you all

Hello,
I've been getting onto this site for a few weeks now and I finally decided to take the plunge and join because folks out here are so supportive and kind to each other. I've only been LCing for 3 weeks now, and it's going well, but I know that since I'm in this for the long haul I'm going to need some support, and I hope to provide some to others too.

My husband is doing this with me and we are really enjoying it. For the first time in my life I feel that I've found something I can stick with long term. Is this too good to be true?

What I really can't get over is how I can suddenly cook like I've always wanted to! I'm a big fan of Julia Child, and this fits in so well with her French style of cooking. Still though, it seems too good to be true - this weekend we had eggs benedict with real hollandaise sauce. Then I lost a pound. Is this for real? I hope so.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Best Regards,
Sponsored Links