Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#721   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 05:42

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz......I'm hoping to play some golf this year, but our Governor has closed all the golf courses in the state. I guess some people were still going on our course to play(walking) and the owners had to put out an email saying that if the State Police come by and see that, they will fine you. Also, if people continue to do it, the golf course will lose it's liquor license. Hopefully, people will listen and not sneak on the course.

Back from the grocery store. Not many people there, so that was good. No TP or peanut butter to be found...I got everything else on my list. They weren't open for beer sales till 7AM, so couldn't get that. I'm trying to cut down on that anyway. I was having 1 every day and I need to cut back to 1 a couple times a week. Unneeded calories and even though it's low carb beer....still not necessary.

Anyway....hope you all are well. Will check in later!
Sponsored Links
  #722   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 06:00

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue you made an interesting point I found fascinating. Some people thrive off the world to juice them up and energize them with outside influences and some don't require that as much. I found that cool when I read it as you thought it might apply to you. I am more anti-social, to myself type person and do more loner things like hike, kayak, kinda like all things not required to do with another person ever. I guess maybe that is why going thru this isn't effecting me too much at all deeper down cause around me nothing much has truly changed in my day to day life. I think you opened up my eyes a bit on that one. Huh Cool....

Lori....if the golf course is not authorizing their use to play golf, and people sneak on and play some rounds and hit some holes, how could the course lose its liquor license. I mean trespass shouldn't warrant them losing that liquor license at all thru what 'criminals' are doing.....yea playing a round when not allowed I guess makes one a criminal

I am having a few too many rums on the back porch. I hear ya relying on that a little like I am kinda. Hey as long as we keep it in check right

Jaz, trial by fire for you in a new job. I keep forgetting this is a 'new permanent job' for you now and you got thrown into the lion's den for sure. It is almost like how can you truly judge this job just yet? So glad to hear you like the people and while the job is tough, you are doing very well thru it all. Interesting to see how you like it all when the crazy calms down and our days play thru in quieter fashion.

Nicco.....Hi, saw your dot down

Hey all
Yea the beef my butcher friend guy said was shipped in from Australia.

IT WAS DELISH. I had a few of the end pieces leftover as I cut my steaks and flash fried them and it was like eating butter literallly.

I have 2 small cuts from the end again I will eat today and see if they are as good as the other I ate. TODAY is the end of the sale......after I eat them later today IF they are fab I might run out and buy another whole tenderloin and cut up and freeze. I mean the price is great, the meat so far is great and gonna go for it.

I GOT A FRIGGIN' TOOTHACHE. Yea. It is pain under my bridge/cap area. I don't know. 2 days it has been coming ya know and I of course am ignoring it but NOW it is hurting more. I can't chew on that side now....UGH. Gonna call dentist today and see if they are operating normal hrs or closed or what.....but if closed I best find me someone if this keeps getting worse cause it is hitting worse level now. Shoot me someone please I know everyone is getting nailed like this, so many things closed people need to function for life and health and more. I will make do and see what goes down thru it all.

Colder here but sunny. waiting for real warm temps to grab hold.

today is an SOS day. Same old Sh** day for me LOL

got up around 6 whcih is late for me and kid was still up. omg. told her to go the hell to bed. omg
not sure what hubby is doing today
not sure on me either

just whatever

over and out
  #723   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 09:50

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all, happy Tuesday!

Blue- even though I am decidedly not longing for snow, that does sound like a beautifully nice day. I call days like that 'mood snow' when the flakes are big and you know it isn't going to last a long time and foul everything up.

Lori- glad the scale went down for you again. Mine is doing some bobbing up and down. I most certainly deserve for it to go up and stay up but hopefully the walking is helping to offset some of it. Lord knows it is not my choices!

Jaz- That sounds like a horrible weather night the other day.

Maybe once you are at your job a little longer, you will get in a groove and like it better. If not, well, like you said it pays the bills for now and will let you build your savings back up. Plus good co-workers is a great side benefit. We all know how much crappy people can utterly destroy a workplace.

They are lucky to have you- no matter what job you do, you do it really well. Hard worker!

Trig- we did the same thing.. I heard about Smithfield and went and got some bacon! lol Went to Costco yesterday and all the Kirkland brand was gone so I am guessing it is made by Smithfield. Bought and froze some Oscar Meyer for the others and a twin pack of thick cut for me.

Add me to list of people who have never heard of Australian Beef Tenderloin. Sounds like it was a real winner though. Stock up on that for sure!

Sucks about the toothache. Don't let it get away from you! Hopefully you can get in to someone fast.

•••••••••••

Okay, so catching up!

Re: the introvert/extravert discussion: Dh and I were talking yesterday about the fact that I am a true introvert. I mean, I definitely miss my schedule and seeing my friends but I am deeply craving alone time and I simply cannot get it unless I go walking outside of my house. Even in the mornings when everyone is asleep, I KNOW they are here and I am not alone. Rob says he doesn't like the way the house feels when he knows he is alone in it, and does like being alone in the house but knowing other people are in it. And therein lies the true difference IMO for craving utter solitude vs alone together. KWIM? I've been avoiding my hiking because the trails are narrow and more people are on them (ie- each day is like a weekend day) and I do miss that too!

My trip to Costco yesterday was wonderful. I took the back way and it took me 23 minutes to get there (I go further, to a less crowded one.) The time in the car alone was so nice. I enjoyed walking around (masked, not near anyone) and puttering a little bit. I bought some random things for us to have or try (chicken tikka masala, bulgogi dumplings etc) and came back feeling relatively refreshed.

This morning I got the kitchen/FR area vacuumed up and then steam mopped the kitchen. Cleaned counters etc. Poop scooped for the yard guy who was coming. I will be changing and heading out for a walk momentarily. It has been a couple of days since I have been out for a walk due to weather so I am ready!

We're settling into a schedule of me cooking a good solid dinner 3x/week, then leftovers 2x/wk and take out 2x/wk, one nicer and one cheap/fast. Works for me. Lots of grocery money is going to snacks and convenience foods for the boys with second and third dinner. lol The grocery expenditures are mind blowing.

I feel like I have been more even keeled over the past week. That's not to say that I don't get frustrated, we all do over different things. DS21 missing the GF and disliking online classes has caused him to be moody this week which is surprising bc his set point is definitely happy. But, it's hard on him, as it is on all of us. We had a big family Zoom call at 7 PM last night and that was nice to catch up. My FIL had his birthday and we all sang to him etc.

Okay, I am going to go take a walk, listen to my audiobook and get some Vitamin D. It is beautifully sunny outside!
  #724   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 14:03

BF:

Nicco wow that was a wonderful update report on you.

I know exactly what you mean. I crave company only when I want it, which isn't that often kinda HAHA and then I have a limit where I have to ditch being around so many and get alone time. It is like an internal thing with me, a switch gets flipped on how I feel I wanna be around or isolated from people and to me this is a normal function and just how I roll. I loved reading about you too on all that.

Sounds like you guys are getting a good routine going so that is good. And your time out shopping is enough of a refresher to make ya feel like you got some time out and about without much risk so that helps. I do the same.

FOR ME ON THE TOOTH....HOLY HELL

total abscess under my bridge area. Dr Vick called me back and they are closed....he said he knows the tooth cause he remembers discussing with me a possible 'problem' to come in the future at the root tip under that bridge on xray before and low and behold here is the trouble.

All regular dentists closed by the state but emergency places like Endodontics places are open. He called in prescip and hubby is driving to get it now. Will take care of infection.

My face is killing me. Up my cheek, into my eye, all throbbing pain and I tell ya this ramped up super fast. I am on step from going absolutely batshit crazy on this constant pain.

but pills coming. will call other dentist guy tomorrow and set up for root canal I guess, get it over with and done.

omg I tell ya.....not one thing its another at some times for all of us LOL

no food. can't eat even on the other side cause when I chew if any little touch on that tooth hits anything I go thru the roof.

so hey maybe scale will be kind HAHA

waiting on hubby and pills to help....we shall see how the rest of this rotten day goes down!!

hope everyone is doing well
  #725   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 16:52

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG- OMG girl I so hope you feel better!!!!!!! Worried- hope the ABX Helps. Do mouth wash too!!!!!!!

Putting down dot. I am so tired I can't see straight.

98% On WOE- had cheese...... Otherwise all good.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED- So busy today. running my Arse off and many needs.

Till tomorrow. I have no energy- introvert need quiet energy..... - Add me to list of those that need alone time.

NITE - TIRED- only 7pm
  #726   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 17:08

BF:

Oh gosh Trig, bless your heart. I am so sorry you are having so much pain. I've never experienced that but I can certainly imagine it and it sounds HORRIBLE.

Gentle hugs to you. Drug yourself up to the hilt! I hope you can get in to someone tomorrow.
  #727   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-20, 18:29

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

((((Trig))))---I have always said the ONLY thing as painful as childbirth for me has been a bad tooth thing---and just like a baby, you just have to get it out or fixed before the pain stops. And yeah, it can come on so fast! Glad there IS someone you can get into to get this fixed. Yeah, make that call first thing in the AM, and give 'em the squeaky wheel thing that gets the oil, as in "I'm dyin' here man!" and wheedle your butt in there ASAP. Oh, I just hate thinking of you suffering w/this, but happy to hear you have some happy pills coming your way.

The introvert extrovert thing is interesting because it's really all about where we get our energy. I think most of us fall somewhere on the spectrum between, and that can change according to circumstance, mood, age. But it makes sense to me, knowing you, that you're a mostly happy "loner" w/the exception that you draw a lot of energy from your family. Again, most of us are both in some way. But yeah, it's kind of like why you're the happy country mouse and I'm the happy city mouse. Because like I said, it's not just about the need to be engaged with people---which can both delight and weary me---it's also about the buzz or the quiet in the world around us.

Jaz---LOL, you are the most extroverted self described "introvert" I've ever known. And I understand that, because most people would absolutely describe me as an extrovert, but truth is I too am both stimulated and wearied by engagement---depends on the day and the circumstances. You seem to me a bit like that. Very social when it suits you, but ready to run for the hills when it doesn't

My fave social stuff is almost always more "intimate." Like a get together w/a pal or two or one other couple or two. I HATE big parties and will come up with any excuse I can to avoid them. OTOH, this extreme end of the spectrum---very little world buzzing around me is definitely challenging for me.

I think your work, for better and worse, answers to some of your social needs---introvert or extrovert, we ALL have social needs. I also think the fact that you LIKE your co-workers is HUGE. I dunno, I've had projects I could have loved if it weren't for the icky people who made it go sour. And I've had duller less fun projects that turned into a lot of fun---if not an amazing result---because of the great people I was working with. I guess all in all, I'd choose to have great co-workers, over any more sexy project w/jerks. Also, think this is a pretty tough time to judge a job in your industry, no matter where you're at in that industry. I fact, I'd say there's a lot of people really not enjoying their jobs right now, as we have all been thrown head first into a cataclysm of change.

Nic---You sound GOOD. Yay.

I DO know you can tolerate only so much people stuff. And, LOL, when I hear you saying that about your fam, I know you're being squeezed. I loved hearing about how your hub described it---"he likes being "alone" yet knowing there's other's around---and how you described it---"nope, need to really be "alone." I'm more like your hubs, but certainly understand the joy of having ones home to oneself as well.

SIGH, Wherever we are on the introvert/extrovert spectrum, we're ALL being squeezed, because we're not making our own choices. Interesting conversation though.

Lori---I just read that all city pools will be closed this summer here. Which means our pool will probably be closed too. . I understand how you feel about wanting to golf this summer, because it's exactly how I feel about wanting to exercise in our pool here this summer. Last year, our first year w/a pool in our "backyard" was such a joy, and so suited me when it comes to working out these days. I just loved it.

You haven't talked about your shoulder for quite awhile so am I right in assuming it's basically healed and not giving you much issue? If so, that's so great, but oh...even more disappointing that when it finally is healed, golf may not be possible. Oh man, this thing is so big and so challenging.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I think I've scattered in my own stuff thru-out the personals here, LOL, which is probably my desire for a conversation. All is OK here. OK is the new fab I think. So grateful hubby and I and son are still healthy. Seriously, I live in fear of the THING. I read too much, but you DO NOT want to get this thing. So shelter smartly friends, take the extra precaution in every decision you make---because I I love y'all and I want you to be safe and healthy, and I just think you cannot be too careful.

Last edited by Blue52 : Tue, Apr-14-20 at 18:38.
  #728   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-20, 04:30

BF:

HUMP DAY!!!!!!! Omg come to me FRIDAY!

Trig- Thinking of you and hoping that your tooth feeling better. Nothing worse!!!! Feel better!

Great snag on that meat!

Blue- I know I can seem very "loud" and extroverted. Yup- Sure can. I do love to just start talking to total strangers and can have dinner with anybody at a bar. I just start talking. I have met some pretty fun people doing just that.

The gal that took me sight seeing and to the wild horse island in DE I met at big fish and struck up a conversation. She still calls me here and there!
I hear ya though I do prefer a smaller gathering. But when I am ready to go I am ready to go.

Very interesting you started up there!!!! :wink:

Lori- I am hopeful you will get your golf time this year! Dear goodness it seems it has been "something" to keep you off the course! We totally all want to get back to the things and activities we love! It will happen- I hope!

Are you still getting out and doing your walk?
Do you get a box this week? Hope your weather is good to get you out a bit!

NIC- I am glad you are feeling a bit settled. I am also impressed you and the hubby were able to talk about what you need. That is awesome as well!

Glad you were able to get some goods at Costco. I think I have tried that chicken Marsela and liked it.
I am impressed with the miles you are putting on those feet! I take it you are back to wearing your watch that tells you.
My co-worker has one of those watches! I am very close to getting one. I had a cheap one that was hard to use!
---------------------------------------------------------
I agree with Blue- this C-19 thing is SO SO SO real and has disrupted live as MOST of us know it!

I too am grateful none of you have it. It is a LONG and weary and deadly virus. Most do recover - but some do not. I was reading that 20% of the infected are healthcare providers. URGHHHHHHHH

My co-workers brother is a pulmonary doctor in Jersey. They are really suffering there. He is just now recovering. He has lost two coworkers over it. It is very real to us.
I know I have been a bit zealous on being careful. It is because I see what it can do up close and personal! I want nobody I know to suffer from it.

Off my rant- gotta run- late!!!!
Stay safe stay healthy
  #729   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-20, 04:49

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig.....SO sorry about your tooth! Nothing much more painful than a bad toothache. I sure hope you can get in soon to get it taken care of and that the pills have started to work their magic to relieve some of the pain.

Nic....thanks for sharing your son's music. SO talented!

Jaz....hope you had a good sleep and are ready to face another day. I'm sure when you get home from work you're still twirling until you crash. Do the days go fast for you?

Blue.....sorry about your pool being closed all summer. I know how you enjoyed it last year. I'm hoping to get some golf in this year, but I'm not holding out much hope. I don't see "normal" life returning for a LONG time, if ever.

My shoulder is doing pretty well. I still have a bit of limited motion, and probably always will. Reaching behind my back is better, but still not what it was. I haven't had any severe pain in it like I used to get...wow....it would almost put me to the ground when I did a sudden movement. I remember a year ago when I was doing PT and would wake up about 2AM every night in severe pain. Thank goodness all that is behind me.

-----------

Not much doing today. Yesterday afternoon I got out for a 30+ minute run. Trying not to overdo it. I may just walk today if the spirit moves me.

Highlight for today will be receiving my Marley's Spoon food box. I think there is a shrimp dish that I'll be making tonight. Yum.

Long distance hugs to you all!
  #730   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-20, 05:01

BF:

fast one guys

pill helped kill that nasty pain but now I am a chipmunk to the ultimate.

my cheek is swelled to the max. some pain but nothing like it was.

calling endo guy when they open to get a root canal and get this over with fast.

chat up later.
  #731   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-20, 12:03

BF:

Blue- I also have to drag myself to big parties and I also hate small talk. That being said, I also have to overcome an initial reluctance to do most social things, even on a small scale and even with people that I know and love. It's like a little speed bump I have to get myself over. I know that I almost always enjoy and hardly ever regret NOT going, it's just getting myself out the door and into the moment.

I am so dismayed to read that pools are being closed for the summer in your area. I do hope that doesn't translate to your community pool. Maybe not, or maybe they will just put a limit on the number of people allowed in the pool area at a time?

Jaz- Bless your heart, I am totally rooting Friday on, just for you. Makes no freaking difference to me what day it is now, even more so than used to be the case.

I hope you got the rest you needed last night and that today goes well for you.

Lori- good for you for continuing to get out and move. I need to get out for my walk today still.

Let us know what is in your Marley's box so we can all get excited for you!

Trig- Bless your heart, truly. I hope you are in and fixed up STAT.

••••••••••

Checking in, all is fine here. In some ways I feel like I am coping somewhat better at the moment; maybe this is becoming weirdly normal now? I have no idea.

Got in a lot of steps yesterday, over 13K. Today I haven't done squat yet- I'm surprised my watch hasn't politely asked me why I am being a slug. lol After the Gov talks at 2:30 I will go for a stroll. I'm not planning on such a long one today. I don't want to hurt my feet by doing too much every day.

Scale is back to sliding up. I need to do a few low carb days here pretty soon- yes, it has gotten that bad, that I say it like that. I can tell you it will NOT be tomorrow bc tomorrow I am having ALL the yumminess!

Catch you all later!
  #732   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-20, 14:50

BF:

Food box recipes:

Butter Sriracha Shrimp with Jasmine rice(!) & sauteed green beans-tonight's dinner.

Bean & Cheese enchiladas-for tomorrow night. Also got some beautiful fresh asparagus to add to that meal. Super high carb, but I'm looking forward to it.

Smothered pork chops for this weekend. I forget what the sides are for that one. I'll be happy with the pork chop and maybe make some kind of potato for DH & I think there may be green beans with that meal too. Since I'm figuring out my air fryer, roasted veggies will be on the menu more often.

Trig.....hope you could get an appt for your toof. They may make you wait until the infection is under control before they start working on it.

Nic....did you get your walk in? I didn't. I should have as tomorrow is my run day and the weather sounds awful. 46 degrees for a high, cloudy with snow showers? WTF??????? I'm ready for 70's and

Jaz....waiting for your evening post. Even if it's just a dot....we'll know you're home and ok.

Blue...hope you had a good day. I'm hoping a post from you is waiting when I get up tomorrow morning.

---------

I got a Stitch Fix box today and was a bit nervous as I had lowered my sizes after losing the last bit of weight. I was afraid my past few weeks habits would show up in the try on, but all was well. I didn't end up keeping anything, but everything fit and even a golf skort they sent was a bit big. I'm at the point now where I won't buy anything unless it "blows my skirt up"!

Bye!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Wed, Apr-15-20 at 15:13.
  #733   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-20, 16:02

BF:

Another day down- SO SO SO busy.
My days FLY- I mean FLY!

I get to work and do not stop. The next thing I know its 1or 2. then I start my wrap up to finish out everything that needs done and BOOM 430- time to go. Thirty minutes home to decompress. I am taking calls at that time, kids, mom, friends. My 30 minutes fly.

My days are truly non stop. I am never sitting unless I am charting. I got there at 730 this morning: Here is a typical day

7:45: Arrive- boot up- print off census. Check all new incoming patients, note all discharges.
8:00- walking rounds with the HF doctors to get the scoop on patients and needs. This takes an hour.
9:30 back to office to put in priorities for day.
10:00- Coffee to get through
10:05:- start all discharges and checking on outbound referrals, oxygen, infusions, skilled nursing homes, home heath....... list goes on.
12:00- note all new incoming- do first note, assessment for all new patients- meet and greet.
2:00- notes for all patients ALL patients that I have updated charts and looked in on them- This takes FOREVER.
Meanwhile- Doctors, nurses, Physical therapy, and endless family calling, stopping in- does not stop.
I took 5 calls today from an 85 year man crying he could not visit his wife.
No visitors- none. We deal with that too........
4:30 - I put my foot down I am out. I am drained.
5:00-5:15- home- strip in garage- wash, pet dog, take dog out.
5:30 - feeding time for dog and human.
6:00 check in with Thread.
6:00- second walk with dog for #2-
7:00- glass of wine in jammies, browse email, TV, misc kitchen clean up, prep food for next day.
8:00- feet up- relax
9-930- last dog out- shut down, lights out
REPEAT

TRULY this is my day. - You wonder WHY I LOVE FRIDAY 430! Dear god come hither.........

I am in the 6:00 right on schedule right now- eating and typing.
Quick check in with kids. Check in with friends, and I am off to clean up kitchen and unload dishwasher.
Love up dog ...........

I don't have time or energy for much else. I am not watching news anymore. I am living the news.
Stopped briefly on way home to get gas and noticed there was a truck unloading. I still had on my "uniform" So I ask the manager for TP- I got 2 BIG packs, he told me to hurry and move along- they were not yet unloaded.

I don't NEED TP- but some of my co-workers do. The shelves are STILL BARE here. My son and Ohio guy say everything is stocked well there. NOT HERE!

I was well rested and hit my floor running. Rest is SO key to me. Rest and eating clean. I can tell!

Personals in am-

Wait- BLUE- seriously no pool. I am heart broken for you. I sure hope not!
But maybe you can meet with friends in the lounger's. ButI know how much you loved your evening swim. I will finger cross for you

Trig- Happy you are feeling better. Get that root canal- and boom done. I know those sux! I have had 4.

Lori- You cracked me up over the stick fix- didn't know you were still getting those boxes.
Are you still selling stuff on POSH?

More in am- /NIC- not forgotten- you will be first in AM!!!

Be so glad you are safe and healthy ladies!!!!

Have a great evening- LOVE you ladies to pieces

Last edited by Jaz66 : Wed, Apr-15-20 at 16:09.
  #734   ^
Old Thu, Apr-16-20, 04:13

BF:

urghhhhhhI forgot to put alarm goes off at 5:15 AM in the above post............
5:15- solider 50080 reporting for duty.......That is my name at the hospital 50080......
5:20- intake of mass coffee-

So tired this morning.....................

NIC- - I loved your post! I never would believe you have to drag yourself anywhere. You are very social. But I also know you are social to a point! I feel the same way- I need some regroup down time.
You were our social director in Charleston. You just took out your little device and pointed us all where to go! Yes Captain!!!! HAHAHAH
Funny how we all just jelled.........

I am glad things are going better and your family is adjusting. I loved your email! You have a very talented young man there!!!!

I am right there with you on reeling "it" in!!!! Clothes are the truth. I refuse to go up another size. I swear I can gain weight WALKING past a pizza shop! Weight gain via sniffing!!! HAHA

Blue-- Do you know there is a guy at the hospital actually named BLUE- he sells oxygen. He is there all the time. I am in awe of his name.
Where you be my friend? I hope you are writing!!!!

Lori- I bet you are up! I need a bit of your endless energy!
See above about POSH. I was wondering if you still sell stuff on it. You ever sell on eBay? I have posted a couple things - Stuff I thought would go fast sat there and a couple things I just put out there sold fast......... What?!?!?!?

Trig- How is your tooth situation? How painful!!!! Hope that gets resolved sooner rather than later!
-------------------------------------------------------
50080 needs to shower and scoot..........I am looking at this position as temporary. I am not liking it. I can tell. I am going to stack some $$$$ for awhile before I look again. So I will hang in until after the fist of the year. Just collecting a check.
Now is not the time to walk away from work.

My face is breaking out from mask wearing all day!
I am conflicted about what I am hearing about opening the country for "business as usual". I have a real fear about all these people who have not had C-19- being exposed and another WAVE of people dying. The healthcare worker in me is not for it.
The business side of me is. I am glad I am not in charge of that!!! HAHAHA

I do think though that people might have picked up more healthy hand washing practices. I hope so anyway!

Gotta run!

Have a great day!
  #735   ^
Old Thu, Apr-16-20, 04:29

BF:

Good Morning!

Oh yes Jaz.....I am up! Gabby makes sure I don't lie in bed in the morning.

I knew your days were flying by. Makes my head

I still have a "closet" on Poshmark, but haven't sold anything in a long time. I sold a couple hundred $$ worth of stuff last Fall/Winter, but no bites lately on the few items I have listed. If I had a better set up for taking pictures I'd add some things, but I haven't worked on that lately.

Trig......thinking of you and hoping you are hanging in there with that tooth. Hope you can get it taken care of soon.

Nic & Blue.....

-------

I need to get out for a run today, but not looking forward to it. Only in the 40's with snow flurries. Ugh. I had put my cold weather running gear away....guess I'll be getting that back out.

Looking forward to bean and cheese enchiladas tonight! Bloat anyone?

Be back later!