Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Fri, Jan-07-05, 12:48
Fully Caffeinated

Plan: Back to Atkins
Stats: 298/228/160 Female 5ft9in
BF:?/35/?
Progress: 51%

Matt-- now you sound just like the food companies that make transfat-laden foods. Ironic....
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Fri, Jan-07-05, 15:56

Plan: Low GI
Stats: 370/170/170 Male 6'1
BF:10%
Progress: 100%

i agree.. its sad isnt it
  #63   ^
Old Fri, Jan-07-05, 16:30

Plan: Atkins/LC
Stats: 276.4/266.6/200 Female 5'8
BF:I've got some!!!
Progress: 13%

Yeah, I went to cub... and all is left are the cheeto's, I am so bummed, the nacho dorito's are my fav.!! What the heck!!!
  #64   ^
Old Sat, Jan-08-05, 02:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

We have them here. I just saw them at the Albertsons last night. But I was sooooo proud of myself for NOT buying them, even though my mouth was watering (I have tried them and eaten many in the past.) So now I have to find the transfat free chips. Bummer, they're probably 10.00/bag. Also, anyone who is stocking up on these....I'll warn you. I've bought regular doritos in the past and they have a date on the package to use by. Believe me when I say, THEY MEAN IT! Those things get RANCID within a month after that date, even if they haven't been opened. You see my DH was eating them right after he came home from work every day so I bought them, hid them away for a while so they wouldn't all go at once. BIG mistake. Who knows, maybe with less carbs the buggies that make them rancid won't thrive. hehe Annie
  #65   ^
Old Mon, Jan-10-05, 16:04

Plan: atkins
Stats: 290/180/180 Male 6
BF:
Progress:

The Synder's chips are awesome. I love them I just hope they don't suffer the same fate as lc doritos, etc. Cape Cod's lc tortilla chips are also delicious.
  #66   ^
Old Thu, Jan-13-05, 14:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 283/276/160 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress:
Default Help bring Edge Chips back

I am new to this board and came to look for Product and Restaurant recommendations. And saw the posts about edge chips being discontinued.

I have just talked to Customer Service at Frito Lay. He said the Edge chips were discontinued because of lack of sales, but they would consider bringing them back if they had enough calls.

Call Frito Lay at 1-800-352-4477. If they hear from enough of us they may listen.

Pat