Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2926   ^
Old Tue, Dec-10-19, 08:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- I am sorry to hear about the unemployment case and how it went. I tell ya, she has so much bad karma coming her way it is not even funny. Hugs to you- big ones.

So I am a little unclear on why this job is not a 100 percent go- is it just the background check, drug check, vaccine checks etc stuff but otherwise clear? Talk about waiting until the Nth hour! Do you have to go through this each and every time or are you good for a year or something with an agency after the first time through?

I don't think that omelette sounds awful at all. But that's just me! Hope your tum feels better.

Have a great time in Greenville with the littles!!

Lori- The salad bar sounds very yummy! I wish I could eat more salads- sometimes my gut is fine with them and sometimes not.

Congrats on your new low! You have more than earned it, my friend!

Blue- Oh dear, your poor sweet Dogger. Sounds like you and the vet were totally on the same page. Your Dh is going to be a mess when her time comes, I think. From what you have said in the past couple of years, his love (and denial) is strong. Hugs to you both and I truly hope Dogger does better on the new meds.

Baby songs: I, oddly, tend toward crooning old camp songs- Michael Row the Boat Ashore, Kumbayah. I also do Sweet Baby James and Fire and Rain. It was so sweet- she was in the crib and I was singing and I hear this little voice pipe up: "loo- yah" quietly during the Michael Row song. I almost laughed out loud.

You have a trip coming up fairly soon, no?

BTW I can totally see you pulling off berets with aplomb. If anyone can do that it would be you!

Trig: I can imagine what those big candlesticks look like! I bet they are lovely. Simple, clean- I can see why you would like them.

Yes girl, go with the beef!! Seafood is so light and low calorie. I know you are probably adding Alfredo but still. Part of the joy of being carnivore is being able to eat all the meat!!

Twenty pounds!! So great!

••••••••••••

Things are going well here. Very quiet week which is good in so many ways but also perhaps a bit too slow.

Final wrapping today of a couple of things, will finish addressing Xmas cards. Might go see a movie today or tomorrow: Knives Out. I hear it is good.

I got a low priced floor vacuum/mopper thing called a Deebot on recommendation of one of my SILs. Jury is out. The good news is that there is less dog hair in the house at the moment, which I love. But it is not a smart one and gets itself stuck. Right now it is wandering around mopping.

I am back on low carb and literally going one day at a time to try to get back on the wagon. Yesterday was a clear success. One day down, and focusing on today.

Not much else to report. We might get a dusting of snow tomorrow but nothing much at all. It has been very quiet this winter weather wise!
Sponsored Links
  #2927   ^
Old Tue, Dec-10-19, 17:21

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Just blew in from Greenville!!!!!- Great day in Greenville.
I am thinking that the open elements needed to close this gig is almost completed. I am thinking the background check is a one and done deal. but I know that as a nurse I get drug tested all the time randomly.
Who knows I might decide to boogie up to MASS. and hit up a weed store! HAHAHAHAHAH- I am not worried- I just am so anal I like to have EVERYTHING done and signed off on. The landlord was ok with me not not signing the lease today- but I will Friday and hand him money.

I am just funny that way.
I am seriously on the clock and TIRED!!!!! My kitchen is officially closed until I get back. I am taking a small crock pot, all my spices, wine crock screw, and a new soup pot case iron my DD got me for Christmas. It is a nice smaller size. I like it. I left it wrapped up and in the car. I have started packing the truck.

I picked up salmon- cooked and broccoli salad for dinner and some wine. Washed plate and put it away. No cooking- tomorrow I am going to a fish house for shrimp and scallops with some friends. Then I need to think about food on the road. Hummmmmmmmm?????
I was thinking about making tuna salad and pickles and waters. Then if has to happen a sunless burger at a drive though.

Spending the night anywhere between Raleigh and Norfolk- whenever I get tired. Food was ON POINT TODAY under 10 carbs.

Looks like I will be driving in the rain! - I am ok with rain- no ice! Reminds me need to get ice scraper. Don't have one- WHO NEEDS ONE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I SHOULD PACK- SORT- look at................

Nope Propping up feet..... having some wine, have my fire going and have a load of laundry in dryer. Will do sheets tomorrow. I am thinking about taking my own sheets and pillows, and comforter.

Ok ladies- sorry all about JAZ...... Just rambling and trying to keep it all straight. I thought it would be fun to take a pic for every new state sign I pass! I am taking you all with me!!!!!- You ready!?!?!?!

NIC- YEA for getting back on band wagon. Hey we can only do one day at a time!

Lori-
I guess it is a running joke I don't know where you all are- just somewhere in your state!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Blue/ NIC[B]- :hiya:
  #2928   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 06:12

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco…..the bot huh? tons being advertised now for Xmas presents LOL
I can't buy another gadget. I am gadget'd out big time but it is cool ya got one. Yea getting stuck....that new one on the market does a programmed straight line run or something, beats the wander and get stuck ones I think who knows HA

Glad you are lc'ing it and doing good.

hey all

fast one.
got terminx bug guy coming for termite check early....little Bs best be dead and gone, heck I paid enough for just that

hubby off driving cars for work.

all going well here in zero carb land.

I lost another lb. Wee....one more gone. Seems like a lb. every 4-5 days I guess? heck I don't know....I always wish I would track crap just to see and then I think, I can brain those numbers and times etc....and I can't brain them and forget it all HAHA Who knows, but it is coming off and what is best, I am getting that leaner...meaner lc look I love.

today is
1 lb. ribeye steak
and chicken probably as my pair up

woke up so not hungry. just gonna cruise thru the day and eat later and be done. I just love the thoughts are off food now mostly.....of course til I have another food meltdown and I am sure one will come HA....but so far so good.

back later to chat up....shower and termites are my morning.

great day all
  #2929   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 07:29

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Slept in and having a lazy morning. DH got up with Gabby around 5:30. I didn't even hear her! I was going to go to the gym at 8:30, but have signed up for a later run at 11:15. Signing up and having it scheduled makes me more apt to actually do it! I may bundle up and run outside...trying to talk myself into that one. I'm getting my hair trimmed and color touched up at 1 this afternoon. I get a Home Chef box today and I know there will be some shrimp in there. DH is going out for wings with son & grandson, so I think I'll be having shrimp. Yum. Since I don't have to feed DH, I can eat whenever I get hungry. I like eating an early dinner and it's over and done with.

Jaz....glad you had a nice time in Greenville. Hope all the last minute details for the new job get taken care of today.

Trig...fingers crossed for no termites....the little buggers! We have a bug guy that comes every couple months too. We have these awful things called Cave Crickets, also called Camel spiders, that live in our basement(cellar). It has stone walls and a dirt floor and they think it is a cave, I guess. Anyway, once in awhile one comes up into the living area and freaks me out. They look like a cross between a cricket and a spider and they jump when you try to kill them. Creepy! We never had them until the last year or so. I wish they would go back to wherever they came from.

Nic....hope you're enjoying being back to LC. It feels great to tighten things up, right?

I'd love to have one of those robot vacuums, but DH has too much crap he lets sit around that would be in the way. I didn't know they had mopping ones...what a great idea! I read a horror story about a robot vacuum on FB and then one of my friends had the exact same thing happen to her....She had her vacuum set to run in the middle of the night. She has a dog...can you see where this is going? The dog got sick and left a mess(or 2) on the floor and the robot vacuum found it. Good grief....it picked up the mess and threw it all over the house, up the baseboards, on the furniture, you name it. Also, of course, it was all inside the vacuum. My friend had quite a mess to clean up, plus take the vacuum apart and clean every nook and cranny. I simply cannot imagine it.
When I read the similar story on FB, I thought it was made up.....and then it happened to someone I know....ugh. Makes a funny story, but a nightmare at the time.

Blue....hope your week is going well. A bit calmer and quieter this week?

Well, have a couple more hours to chill and then I have to get moving. The sun is shining, but it's only going to be in the 30's today. Brrrr....
  #2930   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 08:02

BF:

Wow Jaz, you are having your last night in the Doll House tonight! That has got to be a strange feeling. I bet you are thrumming with excitement and trepidation. How is your DD feeling about this whole thing?

What is on the agenda for today?

Lori- I know exactly what you are talking about with the cave crickets. Those things ARE scary! We used to have them now and again in our unfinished basement and now very, very rarely but still. Ugh! I am not afraid of crickets or spiders but the combination freaks me out.

Yeah, I have not run the bot vacuum at night yet. It is really surprisingly quiet so I just run it in the morning hours while I am down here. I have mixed feelings about it. It does sort of need to be babysat a little bit (since I got a cheaper one, especially) but on the flip side, our main level is remarkably hair free now, a week after the cleaning crew came. And every time it runs, it picks up a lot of dust and dirt and dog hair. So that's pretty impressive. I was less impressed with the mop function.

Trig- Another pound down for the win!! Girl, you are just killing it! Well done!!

I hope you get a good report from the termite guy. Anything less would be unacceptable for sure!

•••••••••••

Did well yesterday so Go Me. Day three on tap today.

Got the Xmas cards ready to go out now, stamped and addressed and so forth. I'll do that, plus try (again) to take care of FIL's modem and router and maybe make a return to Target. Just errand-y type stuff. During Xmas season I am all about doing it during the day time and no shopping on the weekend!

Not much else to report. My life is relatively boring these days!
  #2931   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 08:24

BF:

What?!- I had to go out and come back in.......... Where is Lori? I know Trig is an early riser, beats the heck out of me why! HAHAHAHA- Oh yeah you gotta get the kiddo to school.

Where are ya Lori?!- Your post will be there before I am done rambling.
What are you working out with today? I love you are always changing up your routine. "They", say that is the best way to work out! You don't give your muscles a same old same old routine.
I read that walking for 2 min. then upping the pace for a min- do that is cycles is better than either alone.

Did you say you had a treadmill at home? - You want to hear something SO SO SO SAD? I just HAD to have that 600.00 treadmill I bought last year. I have been on it less than 5 times. MAYBE 5 times. Now I am leaving and sad I haven't used it more!
I do know those steps are going to kick my ARSE for a few weeks!

Are you getting rehab still for your arm? I am wondering about golf next year if you should have someone who deals specifically in sports rehab look at your swing and give you some tip to start that training now. Just something I was thinking about. It might be one or two sessions out of pocket but it might be worth it.

TRIG-- OMG every time I turn around you are eating your heart out and dropping weight! What a testament to you! My weight, is not moving. I do think once I get settled AGAIN- it will settle out as well.
Sounds like you have a relaxing day on tap! Hey I am hoping to get right behind both you and Lori and the LOSING band wagon!

I am thinking about what to take in route for a two day trip. I am going to get some beef jerky like you do- and most likely hit up the fast food unless burgers. My kitchen is closed- and the refrigerator is completely empty and washed out. Looks new!

Nic-- coming your way!!!!!!! - I will be asking you a thousand questions I am sure. Be ready!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH-

Do you feel you are in the calm before a new year whirlwind? Are you completely done with your classes? Ready to jump in next year?

BLUE- still waiting for that fab Martini recipe! - guess what I found at the thrift store this last week? I was buying a very pretty sparkly vase for 4.00- but it was covered in plastic - I couldn't see what was in in until I got home. So I cut it open and out popped 4 BEAUTIFUL silk scarves. I am not a serf person. But I tried one yesterday and got a ton of compliments. I am going to wear one tonight out for dinner!
It really took my ordinary outfit to a pop of color and elevated it to wow! Jeans- dark Burgundy top and an animal print silk scarf with red shiny thread to pick up the red. WHERE have I been????- I know you have always worn then- know I know why!

I thought of you buying that glass jar and finding treasures. I am dying to see your bead project! Please give us a peek!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok- You would think I am running around like a chicken but I am not. I am slowing it down and taking my time to take it all in. I also feel this way- I won't forget any details. When I rush around details can get lost.
I am on my way to drop off a box to be mailed out to the and then I am right back here to clean, last load of laundry, print off stuff. I am wondering if I should take my printer. The thought of ink everywhere........... no. Add that to another trip up 3 flights of stairs.

It is going to take me two days to unload my car! Up stairs- rest- down stairs rest- up stairs rest- repeat!!!!!!!! Yup coming back 2 sizes smaller!

As stated- kitchen closed. Taking a cute soup pot my DD bought me, small crock pot, and my spices.

I looked up how to calm dogs on a long car trip. She does pretty well for about an hour- then she gets antsy. I read I can give her 25 mg of Benadryl. I am thinking of half of that to just give her a nice nap. I hate to say when the kids were little.............. I will leave it at that!
However, I didn't know that dogs can get car sick and it helps with that. So I am going to try that, and hope it settles her without knocking her out.

Ok- thus begins today- I will be in and out! My one meal will be seafood- hense Bonefish Grill .......
  #2932   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 16:22

BF:

Jaz......I'm here, I'm here! I posted at 8:30 this morning. We must have cross-posted. I do have a treadmill, but I go to the gym and use one there. The TV in my exercise room is on the fritz, so that is my excuse for not using it!

I'm planning on playing golf in the spring. I may have to modify my swing...we'll see. I go to my Sports Chiro once a month and also my massage therapist. They have both helped me so much.

I think I have found a half marathon(13.1 miles) for next year! It is called the "End of the Road" half marathon. You run on the old, abandoned PA turnpike! You have to run thru tunnels too, so you have to wear a head lamp or carry a flashlight. That sounds a bit creepy, doesn't it? I'll see how my training goes in the next few months and then decide if I want to tackle the race. It is on October 24, 2020. It has a very generous cut off time of 4.5 hours, so that shouldn't be an issue. Ideally, I would like to do it in 3 hours.

-----

Went to the gym and got a couple miles in and also did some upper body weight training. Just easing back into it. Rushed home for a shower and then went to get my hair colored. Cover up those grays!

I ate a couple eggs and a couple pieces of bacon this morning and haven't felt well since. DH is out for dinner, so I'm not making anything for me....just don't feel like eating. This has become a DD for me. Probably a bit over 500 calories, but a DD nonetheless.

Ok....I'm out.
  #2933   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 17:24

BF:

Jaz- we cross posted too. Look above your entry for mine.
I hope you have fun with your friends tonight. I think slowing down is the right thing. You will be great and it will all go smoothly. At some point you have to just let go and go with the flow and I think you are doing remarkably well with that.

Speaking of printers, I got a laser jet printer, monochrome, by Brother instead of my usual HP crap and I freaking love it. Wish I had done it a long time ago. The ink lasts and lasts- one replacement cartridge of toner lasts for several thousand pages and is half the price of printer ink. Thumbs up!

Lori- Your half marathon sounds perfectly creepy!

Got a good bit done today- all the last cards got finished (missing addresses/zips etc) and mailed, FIL's router got sent through UPS, packages and cards mailed through USPS and a return made at Target. All my gifts are now wrapped except for three for my nephews, but we do that exchange in January. I think I am finished except for meal planning and doing!

On plan again today- had ribeye and tuna.
  #2934   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 18:45

BF:

HAHAHAHAHA-
You All except Blue- she get a pass being in different time zone posted before me!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

OMG- it's evening now- back from dinner- it was not low carb. It was just a fun dinner out. Back on Carnivore's serious tomorrow. I am most wanting to catch up to Trig- Takes work! So proud of you TRIG!!!!!!! I know what needs done- give me a second to get in. Not apologizing for dinner out / it was my Christmas/ birthday/ and all good by dinner and it wasn't terrible- didn't even finish it all- too full- but it was fish taco's and fries.- only meal of day and did half- still wasn't LC
Not feeling guilty- tomorrow back to what I need to do to get into those clothes!!!!!!

Remember dressing room of truth sucked!
My place is a torn up and everything is pulled out and ready to hit the car in the morning. Not doing it tonight. too cold out- everything is lined up by the door. ten mn tops to pack and go.

I truly will roll out of bed- have coffee- walk Bella and away I will roll.no make up- yoga pants, and hair up on my head, in sloppy bun. Traveling!
I will drive majority tomorrow- until tired. I will be up early and get up and go- check in later!

Ok all this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!-might do one last hey in am- to work out driving nerves!

LOVE you - just in case I never get to say it again - who knows
ya know.
  #2935   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 19:44

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals.

Jaz---Bombs away girl! Tomorrow you're on the road to your new life. And yeah maybe it's just 13 weeks we know of, but the bigger thing is, you're a traveling nurse and that's a new life. Who knows where it will take you.

LOL, bit late on replying to this but I LOVED your traveling nurse version of a Hallmark movie. It was exactly how they are. And hey, karma wise imo, you're due a lot more Hallmark movie in your life, and a lot less Cruella DeVille.

On the Martini thing. Martinis are vodka and extra dry vermouth or gin and extra dry vermouth. Add olives or a twist. (At least REAL martinis are this simple, which is how I like them, although there's a lot of flavored ones out there these days, but those aren't my thing)

BUT the secret imo is two things. Put your vodka in the freezer, at least an hour before serving. And THIS is the real money---run your martini glasses under water, cover every surface. Then put them in the freezer, about a half hour before serving.

Then right before serving, grab your shaker, throw a bit of ice in, and the vodka, and for me, just a smidgeon of vermouth and it HAS TO BE EXTRA DRY. IMO, many a good martini is spoiled by too much vermouth which overpowers the drink. When everything is all mixed and shook and your olives or twists are ready to go, then and ONLY then do you take the frosted glasses out of the freezer and pour.

HAHA---you'd think I was giving a recipe for Baked Alaska the way this went on. But my dad taught me the art of a good martini. Cold as an igloo, served in a frosted martini glass---haha, never cheat yourself of that long stemmed funnel glass, it makes it tase better somehow. And finally, definitely sipped.

Nic---YAY you on three days in on LC! Man, starting again is hard, as I've discovered more than once. I find it takes me 3 to 4 days to get my footing back and to feel that "investment" that stops one from saying "I'll start again tomorrow."

And no surprise, but wow, you are all set for Xmas except for making the food---LOL, which I'm sure you'd do a week ahead of time if you could. But I get it. Enjoying Xmas is about balancing the labor w/the joy of it, and working ahead is a big part of that. If the labor of it wins, it's no dang fun.

Trig---I am SO enjoying hearing about your slide down on the scale. You are in a VERY GOOD groove, and even if there is a day now and there when it isn't as easy as it is MOST days for you on carnivore, well, you just step over that day, like you have over and over again.

Over 20 pounds down now! AT 20 pounds down you must REALLY be feeling it. I hope you'll treat yourself to just one nice thing to wear at your greatly lower weight. Comes a time when we're "saving money" waiting for more weight to drop, wearing clothes too dang big for us that make us look heavier than we are, and I ask you, where's the sense in that?!

Lori---Holy moly girl, the physical challenges you hunt down for yourself amaze me. And what I love, it that I can feel you're having a lot of fun doing it. You did boot camp every day for so long, to your great credit. But I feel like now you're looking for even more---interesting ways to move that change every day.

And yeah, that run does sound creepy, but it also sounds interesting and challenging. I'm already imagining you with a "mining light on your head to get thru those dark tunnels. Heck, there's all kinds of "scenery." I just love how adventurous you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My good news is my head is healing and cyst is not filling up again. That was a 50/50 possibility, in which case next time they'd have to go in and cut out the under the skin sack that a cyst grows from. Gross, I know. But fingers crossed, looks like that won't happen. She did a very good job I think. She look about 15, y'know, LOL, like all those medical people do these days.

However, the antibiotics for the infection have really stopped me up. And the constipation has made me feel queezy. Am drinking lots of water, but trying to be patient about it as guzzling does no good, really. So trying to remind myself to go in and have a glass, again like a martini, haha, sipped not gulped.

We have lots going on. Have dogger on a new med thing, several meds actually. We had a party last night and one tomorrow night. Last night was just for the people on our floor. Very nice. Too many goodies. Tomorrow night is the big holiday party here.

Taking my SIL out for lunch for her birthday tomorrow. Then several errands to run. And on and on it goes in these busy holiday times.

Lots more I want to say actually, but too pooped to write it all out. Do want to say one last thing though. I am just so happy how our group here jumps to help each other out wherever and whenever.

Lately Nic really stepped up to help Jaz w/several routes to her new life to consider, and we have ALL thrown our arms around Jazzer and dang it if we're not going to hug her right thru this big change in her life.

AND I know that we would all do so for any one of us. OK, getting teary just writing this. But I guess I'm still, after all these years, just a little bit amazed at the strong bond 5 gals have built, miles away from each other, but with each other almost every day. Still kind of blows me away, and makes me...happy.
  #2936   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-19, 06:05

BF:

Blue, Nic, Lori. Trig:
- I agree....... I teared up reading your post. I am always amazed at how much we are in each others orbits! We may be miles away but never further than a button. It is truly a gift- you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having coffee- and cleaning up the last few bits to do right before one walks out the door. You all know that last look, walk through! - Hoping the weather holds for me!

Ok ladies- Big hugs back!!!!!!!! - next entry will be from somewhere TBD-
  #2937   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-19, 06:22

BF:

JAZZ...….SAFE TRAVELS

CHECK IN WHEN YOU CAN.

ALL GOOD THINGS COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!

Enjoy the heck out of this adventure!
  #2938   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-19, 06:34

BF:

Nicco your life is boring these days....hey enjoy them before they ramp up again LOL and they will for you

Lori, Nicco can get ya a good deal on a new tv in the exercise room!! heehee

End of the Road 1/2 marathon. Very cool. Going thru the tunnels isn't creepy, sounds fab if ya ask me. You got such great goals you head toward....go for it!

Blue, great post
Glad your head is doing right by ya and hopefully will leave and never come back.

no need for new clothes, getting back into all the things I got out of at this point HA

hey all
bug guy cancelled. schedule screw up
coming today sometime. might have to cancel.

hubby driving cars for work today and when home later, will head off sometime to go to hunt cabin.

I am leaving to visit mom and shop.

So bug guy can't come when dog is in yard. I trust no one to close and lock the gate. Don't trust anyone with the little dog here alone and doing whatever LOL

So might have to reschedule later. hubby to call him in a bit and get it straight. ugh. hate crap like this.

yesterday I hoovered down 2 lbs. of snow crab legs.
omg so delish

was gonna do my steak and I thought, heck no I want crab. Oh yea happy gal.

then I had 2 super thin slices of sirloin beef
then 3 scrambled eggs with 6 slices of bacon

holding all my losses and hoping for more to come.

kinda boring day here, I can say boring cause this is my usual visit to mom. so predicable how the day goes LOL it is the same every time but that is cool. it is what it is and sometimes no drama in any part of it all is a great thing

off to get moving

got a big old almost l lb. ribeye to eat when I get home.
might pair up with chicken. who knows.
  #2939   ^

BF:

Oh Blue, you say it so well. YEP! We are here for each other. We've seen each other through the loss of beloved parents, some kids growing up and out, moves on a big scale and a bigger scale. And more. Very grateful for this group and its myriad of personalities- so different yet so loving and supportive!

And you, Blue, you are a VERY busy and social girl right now. I hope you are enjoying it and that it doesn't get too overwhelming for you!

Jaz- GODSPEED AND SAFE TRAVELS!! Enjoy the ride.

On to day four today. Broken up sleep last night means probably slipped into ketosis so yay me. It has been a while!

Ravens play tonight. Another win? We'll see. We've had nine in a row!!
  #2940   ^

BF:

Good Morning!

Poof went my post......ARGHHH!! Here we go again.

Jaz.....woke up thinking about you hitting the road! Safe travels. I hope Bella is a good traveler for you. I'm wondering if your TV & internet are all set up in the apt, or will you have to figure all that out when you arrive? So many details to think of....I'm sure you have all your ducks in a row. Drive safely!

Blue...glad the bump on your noggin is not making a reappearance. I know they have a tendency to do that. I had one removed from one of my knuckles on my hand and everyone said, "Oh, it'll just grow back"....nope! It's been 5+ years.

LOL on the miner's light for the half marathon! That's about right! DH bought a head lamp for hunting this year and he said I could use that if I decide to do the race.

I agree with all your sentiments about our little group. There's something special about the connection we've made with each other.

Nic....you are so far ahead of the game with Christmas prep. I am so far in the opposite direction! Piles of stuff and no organization. I always manage to pull it together at the last minute.

Trig...hope you're cruising along. Did you get a good bug report? Hope the termites are gone.

---------

Posted this and then went back in to edit in order to add more so I didn't lose it all again! In the mean time, I see a post from both Jaz & Trig......bye Jaz!

As for me, I am bagging Yoga this morning. I would have had to rush around and I'm just not feeling it today. My body is saying take a day off.

Scale was down another 1/2 lb which drops me below my goal weight. It'll be back up after today's eating day, I'm sure. I'm going to make shrimp tacos for lunch and then pork chops for dinner as it didn't work out to make them the other day when I had planned and I need to cook them today.

Have good days!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Thu, Dec-12-19 at 06:42.
Closed Thread