Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1981   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 14:41

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG
Your story so touched me!!!!!!!! I laughed with happy tears and laughed again over the kick in the butt! GOD if all moms were like you!!!!

I am SO lucky to have you and the gals on here I come to every morning!!!!!!!

I mean that from the bottom of my heart- Thank you-

I just don't think I would be where I am without ya - all!!!!!!!!!

Yup- going to laugh it off!!!! I GOT TO .............. I am good!!!!!!

BTW- Doctors appt, went well. No blood work this visit. My weight was STILL down the 10 pounds........ No kidding!!!!
Now to get back at it and lose.

My goal- ONE UNDER- one thing I am going to STOP doing is comparing myself to you three!!!! I just have to focus on my wins. I don't want you to stop talking by any means. I just need to not toss myself under the bus for not being where you are and focus on my losses and what I can do right!

Dinner- Surf and turf!!!!!!
Filet/ and scallops- side of slaw. Who can go wrong with that!!!!!

Just FYI- I saw that the next agenda are talks regarding lock downs here- STOCK UP LADIES!!!!!! I'm sure you know this

Ok..... I just again want to say how much you each mean to me.....ok so the Tito's Vodka shot might have helped....... I splurged and bought some on the way home from the doctors office and mixed it with a new Cello lemon sparkling water. OMG so refreshing. I can tastes it summer time on a beach. Or better yet, here in a small town in Ga ....... waiting out this Covid thing....
HEHEHEHEH- I needed it today.

WOE- ON POINT
Sponsored Links
  #1982   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 17:00

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Ho peeps!

Rainy Thursday here. Temps have dropped a bit which I don't really mind. It is still warm but we aren't going to bed thinking how hot we are.

Jaz- very glad the Dr appt went well and that you didn't have to deal with blood work. That is GREAT news about keeping the ten pounds down! Seriously, with all the moving and upheaval, I think that is just great!

Off days happen now and again, and for you they are really rare. Put it behind you and move on (as you are.) As long as you don't let it derail you it isn't the end of the world or anything.

Your Mom seems to have an issue with wanting to control what you do.. surely she must know better than that! After all, we do and she has known you a heck of a lot longer!

Thanks for all the love; I feel the same about you all. And yes, we should not compare! I've been in a stall for at least a month but I can live with how I am eating and what I'm doing, so I am just ignoring it all. Ignoring the scale and all the advice I can find online that all contradicts itself.

Trig- Love, love love that the vet commented on your weight loss. That is just the best feeling, isn't it?

Glad you have a hotspot to work with while the power is out. It's not like you can go watch TV or something!

LOL over the story of your Mom and the horse. Becoming an adult can be a fine thing indeed! And she knew enough to shut up at that point and let you be!

Lori- Enjoy your day of rest! JMO but I hope you go ahead and go see your sister. We are probably moving toward a time when that won't be an option for a while so if you can drive there and do it, I totally would. Again, JMO though.

•••••••••

Am I losing my mind? Did I not write yesterday? I really thought I did! What the heck?! Ah, yeah, I guess I didn't. I ran out to do errands instead, then read and then forgot to write my own.

So yesterday around 10 I went to Costco to get SoIL an air fryer. They were out but let me tell you, when I walked in it took me right back to March when the world panicked and things became a madhouse. It was PACKED with people all getting paper goods etc. I tell ya, ladies, that feeling is definitely contagious. I should have realized not to go bc our Governor had talked to us the day before and I'm sure that is what sparked it but DANG! So I did do some stocking up- one more thing of TP and Kleenex (we use reusable paper towels and napkins) and then I went to the store and got some basics for the menfolk- rice, Mac and cheese, ramen and pantry staples like sugar, flour for baking. So we are set if we go back in lockdown or if things get sparse again on the shelves. We are good for meat in the freezer plus I think butcher box would be okay regardless of how the stores look. I'm fine as long as I have some meat!

Today I head off to work and also tomorrow. I need to look over benefits for DH's job and see if we need to switch anything. We've had DD on our family plan (no add'l cost to us) but she will be switching over to SoIL's bc she will be turning 26 this year. So their costs will go up, but it's time. We were glad to host her for as long as we could.

We have a lot of leftovers in the house so no cooking tonight for me. I tried a recipe this morning and it was a fail. I could tell it would be before I even baked it.

(Note- It is now almost 6 PM!)
Work went well. Coming down to the last handful of visits with the little guy. I have tomorrow, two times next week, and then two times the second week of December. Then that's it. I will miss him AND his little family, but hopefully I will continue to see them regardless. His Mom is wonderful.

Also coming to the end of my chiropractor visits I think. I'm back to hauling the baby all over and doing it without any issues and have been for a couple of weeks now. I think I have two visits left for next week.

DS22 should be home shortly; DH is picking him up on the way back from DC. He (DS) flies out to NC on Saturday morning to see his fiancι.

Got some gifts I'd ordered in the mail for SoIL and DD and DH but there is still a lot of shopping to do. Ordered something my Dad asked for this morning and should have that in time to take to Memphis. I still need to get a thing or two for my SM and also for my brother and his wife.

Later, gators!
  #1983   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 17:10

BF:

LOCK DOWN IS COMING BUY BUY BUY ........ heheheh - off to watch some sappy movie..........

Feeling good..............
  #1984   ^
Old Fri, Nov-13-20, 06:23

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz.....hope that vodka gave you a good night's sleep! Don't let Mom bring you down....you will be just fine. You are steering your ship just right and it will all work out as it's supposed to.

Trig....love how you got your horse as soon as you were able and just went with your passion. I'm sure your Mom just about bit her tongue off many times, but you showed her you were going to do what you wanted.

Did you get caught up on your missing sleep from the other night? How long was your power out yesterday? You really got pounded with rain....did you have wind too?

Nic....so glad you have some visits with the little coming up in the next few weeks. I know you'll miss caring for him. I bet the family will keep you "in the loop".

I did some stocking up at the grocery store yesterday too. I went at 7AM when it is not busy and all the shelves were full to bursting with whatever you could want. I get my TP from Grove Collaborative, so that is delivered, but I got paper towels and paper plates and some other stuff like that. I spent about twice as much as I usually do.....bought a lot of stuff for the freezer etc.

---------

I called my sister yesterday and we decided that it is not a good time for me to visit. Her area is really bad with the virus and things are shutting down. We both know it's for the best, but we are sad. When we said good-bye, I think she was crying. She's doing fine, but was just looking forward to the break in routine having me there. She had planned where we would get take out meals and everything. We are both waiting for the time when we can visit our beloved Virginia Beach and stroll the promenade.

Playing golf today, but it's going to be quite chilly. I think today and tomorrow will be our last golf days unless we get an unseasonably warm/sunny day during the winter, which is unlikely.

Well, I'm just going to ease into my morning before hitting the shower and heading to the course. I got a new coffee mug that says "But first, coffee" Sure a true statement for me! It is a big chunky mug...love it. It is the brand Rae Dunn.....I have a couple mugs and a butter dish....heavy ceramic. I would love to have more pieces...not that I need them.

Have good days!
  #1985   ^
Old Fri, Nov-13-20, 07:38

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, yea ya missed us but I don't think you are losing your mind just that, hey go put up more Xmas lights and calm your nerves HAHA

seems wild your little guy work gig is wrapping up

You got my attention with your Costco shop. Me and Barb hit Sam's Club and no one was going wild there at all. But I am gonna stock some stuff for just in case.

Jaz, yea I tell ya each day I realize I best laugh crap off cause if I let it get to me I just ruin my own life. I refuse to go there. I don't care where the drama comes from, hell I let it go fast and move on cause I am just not willing to put me into state of BS crap anymore. Older I do get the more I live by that

do you, laugh off those calls, plus cut those calls short!! and do what ya gotta do to protect you all the time. Not a darn thing wrong with just that!

Lori.....wow golf might be wrapping up now. PA does get cold once it turned and when it turned you don't go back into warmer weather for a good bit. Have fun today!

Sorry about your Sis. I get her frustration. Just wants a change of scenery, chat up and goof off with you like ya'll do and here this all ramps up again ane is caging people home....ugh....well just call her more if ya can

SO I AM OFF to the grocery in a bit.
Got NY Strip steaks on sale and I am buying a crapload of them for my freezer. I eat one a day, and hubby expects on every now and then and then kid wants one too, but I live one 1 per day and with that lower price I gotta do a big stock up NOW.

might get some TP and more.....you guys say it might be time but I haven't seen anyone doing that around here, shelves are full etc.....but ya never know so I will grab some junk. omg I hate this crap anymore. just so over it.

ZC going well. Eating fine. Just holding my 2 lb loss for Nov. and just rockign it out.

All good here, just rolling along, singing my song LOL
be good all
  #1986   ^
Old Fri, Nov-13-20, 10:11

BF:

Howdy Ho, everyone!

Lori, hugs to you. I understand your decision. I know it was not an easy decision to make. These things never are.

So you and Trig both did some stocking up along with me. Best to go ahead, you know? Worst case is not needing it and just using it as normal down the road. No penalty, then. I feel less guilty doing it now while there is still plenty to go around.

I hope golf went well!

Trig- two pounds down in November really is just fabulous. I have not been having a great November eating wise so I don't even know what the scale says. All I know is I'm hanging out in the mid-150s and that is good enough through the holidays for me. You have done so well and earned every ounce!

•••••••

I gotta say, the WOE and life in general is feeling very shaky this week. I think the election/Rona Resurgence, in addition to really stressing out over the upcoming trip risk is really getting to me.

I'm trying to deep breathe through it. Some days I do absolutely fine with the WOE, some days I white knuckle it and some days I whomp off around 7PM. Trying to just give myself grace through it all and not beat myself up. I am not all the way off the wagon by any means.. more like on the wagon by 80% I'd guess. Could definitely be far worse.

Leaving in 45 minutes to take care of the Little. DS22 is here working today before he leaves tomorrow. DS19 is home from work today as he is still not feeling that great. So a full house.

Rain has ended here for now, sunny and in the 50s today so I will take the little tyke out for a walk. That will be nice.

That's about it. Just feeling sort of off. I always liken this feeling, this low level anxiety that I'm feeling, to the way I feel when we've had a big snowstorm predicted. The waiting, the uncertainty of whether it will happen or not, the anxiety mixing with anticipation and uncertainty almost always just does me in. At least as I've gotten older I can identify the feelings and understand why they are there. That's something.
  #1987   ^
Old Sat, Nov-14-20, 03:49

BF:

Good Morning!

Up too early, but my feet were cold and Gabby was hungry. Story of my life. It was after 4, so just decided to get up. I went to bed extra early last night, so it was time.

Golf was ok yesterday, but I think I am finally ready for a break. We're playing today and I think that will probably be it until Spring. I really need to find something to do indoors. I have all kinds of options....just have to get in the groove with something.

I'm afraid it's going to be hard to avoid the Winter blues this year. With the virus going on and not being able to travel anywhere......just depressing. Trying to keep from gaining weight is going to be a challenge.

Well, nothing to do this morning but enjoy my coffee and then bundle up to spend 4 hours out in the cold......can you tell I'm sort of "over" the golf thing? Once the sun comes up, I hope I have a different attitude.

I'll pop in this afternoon to check on you all. You all are going to be my lifeline to make it thru the Winter. ((Hugs))
  #1988   ^
Old Sat, Nov-14-20, 05:31

BF:

my internet blipped and I lost every damn thing I wrote.
hit 'post reply' and screen jumped and hit unable to connect and boom, lost the whole darn post! ugh

crap on a cracker

back later to chat up. now I am ticked LOL
  #1989   ^
Old Sat, Nov-14-20, 07:25

BF:

Crap on a cracker? That is not low carb! Well, actually I can only speak for the cracker... ewww!

Lori- hugs to you- it is cold out there!! Pretty with the sunshine though. Hopefully it will be good as you get out and move around.

Jaz- you didn't post yesterday at all. Hope you are fine!

All is well here. On plan yesterday. Doing a bit of shopping today bc I need to have Xmas for the trip for a group of folks.

DS22 on his way to SC to spend the week with Fiancιe. He will be attending classes and working, both remotely, while there.

DS19 feeling better and test was negative so that's all good news.

Baby's family added an extra day next week so that will be busy- working Tu, Th and Fri and meeting with an old doula client on Wednesday. Busy week.

Not much else to add bc I haven't done anything yet today!
  #1990   ^
Old Sat, Nov-14-20, 07:57

BF:

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I can't believe I didn't post yesterday!!! OMG.... I was reading along and thought oh yea I need to respond and then one thing led to another and then........ well here I am. HA

Lori- - I feel bad that you and sis decided to postpone your visit. However, maybe it is the right choice! I can tell you that at least here people are dropping like flies!!! Our hospitals are at capacity! So maybe it best we all sorta hunker in for a bit! As much as it kills me to say it.
I know though you are disappointed, I am disappointed for you as well!!!! 2020 suckth big time!!!

Hey you ladies have been my lifeline is so many ways!!!!- I am glad you feel that way too!!!! You are my dear FRIENDS!!!

Trig- - ughhhhhh on losing a post. I love reading them. Oh well....... it will give you something to write about next post!
How did you lose power yesterday? How long was it out?
Hope all got worked out and you are all settled!

Nic- I know that feeling all to well of "waiting for the other show to drop". Honestly I think the entire country feel it to some degree. It is hard to not think about our future and what we are facing nationally and personally.
I think what is being said is so so so true, we are about to go through a dark winter. Dark in that we are seeing a huge resurgence that is worse than the first time around. People are weary. So you are right in that at least we understand the WHY we feel the way we do is important.

Trust me you are not the only one that has run to the panty to ward off anxiety. Quarantine 15 is no joke, 15 is a low number maybe! Thankfully you are NOT gaining that!!! None of us are. We may stall a bit.
You however are doing awesome with that. You have hit nice number and you have worked hard to get to where you are in WOE. So I have the utmost faith that you will get it under control when you are ready. Hey, we are being transparent. We are just human and experiencing something that has never happened in our lifetimes. I hope that 2021 we can all get back to "normal" whatever that may look like!!!
We are in this together!!! Know that this gal in GA thinks about you- everyday!! Like Lori said- we are a life line to chat it all out! (((hugs))).......
Enjoy your walk and time with the little!!! Sometimes being around a little gives me hope. I love my GIGI time for that reason. To see the world through little eyes of wonder!
--------------------------------------------------------
BEAUTIFUL day yesterday. Sunny, deep blue skies and 80 yesterday. Another like day on tap for today.

I took about a 4 mile walk last night at sunset. It was beautiful. I came back here and had not eaten all day. I wasn't hungry. I SHOULD have listened to my body, but no.
I thought well I NEED to eat something! NO- My body was telling me NO FOOD.

I was up all night with "issues". I feel like crap this morning, as it is not "over". Nothing like a totally gut cleanse, except it hurts. It feels like a tummy bug. No vomiting- just the "other way", yea viral. But I just HAD to go to a doctors office 2 days ago!!!!!! I told them I didn't want to come.
I don't get it......oh well.....this will pass. Other than not being more than 20 feet from the porcelain god.... I am ok. No fever, no headache, just a colon cleanse. I can't believe people DO THIS to themselves as a weight loss method. It is.....well I am done talking about it.

I have broth, and pedilite and meds if I need to go that route. The nurse in me already had that in stock. But I am thinking I will let it run its course literally. I will be having broth only today.
I did have coffee though and will suffer through that- but god help me without coffee!!!! HAHAHAH

Today is a putter day- couch, remote, laptop and dog. I am good.
Lucky I did laundry yesterday- fresh sheets, blankets, clothes. So that is good. I can lay low.

My DD is getting Covid tested today. She has been sick now for 4 days. She thought it was run of the mill bug since both kids had fevers this last week as well. They had it 2 days and bounced back. Hers developed to GI, and breathing issues now. I am concerned, but thank goodness she has an attentive husband, and I am a call away! So we wait on that. I have not seen her for two weeks. Not sure where she might have picked that up. She has been pretty careful with the premie.......

So we just get through....... be gentle with ourself. Be kind to that face in the mirror!!!!! That is the message for today. That and we are not alone!

Back later ladies!!!!!! The scale will be good to me in a day! HAHAHAH
  #1991   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 05:03

BF:

ugh, internet/tv down like all day yesterday.

came on a bit later around 8pm and good til midnight then off it all went again.
I went to bed, hubby was ticked, he was watching a movie and wide awake

Jazz hope your guts are feeling better today! nasty business being sick like that

your walk sounds nice. 4 miles is a good bit to get the old blood pumping!

Nicco, sounds like everyone is doing well in your neck of the woods.

Yes I 'feel that anxiety' too. But ya know what, I ain't going there!! ya know....I refuse LOL I am hearing lockdown and more cases and limits to TP and all this stuff and I am thinking, NOPE my tiny azz brain ain't going there and I won't live 'on that edge' of it all. Sick of it. My total personality at some point says when things get 'into too darn much and overwhelming' thinking on it all I just shut it off now. It don't exist. I ain't acknowledging it and for me personally, I will live in my own little bubble of bliss....HAHA
Hey this is a survival method for me and actually works well for me LOL

ostrich with head in san sometimes is required for me

Lori you played alot of golf and I can see with the weather turning more cold and wet grass and more you are kinda over it. I hear ya on that. Spring will be here before ya know it with beautiful golfing weather

Sorry your Sis got down!

and you will find a new focus. I take it running is out now due to that hamstring? do you job a little at all still or have stopped that right now?

Hey all
internet a pain
lost that long post
rain coming today, so gloomy out right now, you can feel it in the air.
have to check weather and see what is doing....kid said rain coming and I said NO and I haven't checked weather so will see what is happening next few days later.

I mentally checked out. I am in my own little world doing my own little thing. No news, no bad info and when hubby says 'did you hear this!?' I am like....walk away and shut up I don't wanna know. AND I DON'T. I need me time. Brain off insanity news crap time

Planning up a little trip soon cause I wanna go and that is all there is to that.

Kid is bored, asking to put up Xmas tree and I am like, hell no! Can't take it....too early. I said Tday is the day we do all that and Tday is coming fast at us now.

I am gonna buy some little extra Xmas things for her, like an elf on the shelf deal and gonna find her an advent calendar to buy etc... she wants marshmellows and hot chocolate so will get that and more 'xmasy' type stuff so cool, will release a few bucks on it.....all stuff she can 'take with her' when she leaves cause heck I don't want it leftover LOL

Knee is improving alot now. Not as gimpy. When weather clears gonna plan a mt. hike. My steep trail. Straight up the side of the mt. and going all in and tackle that nice trail. Me kid and doggie. Lets see who dies out first HAHA So planning that hike.

all good here. zc fine. just cruising along in fine form.

be good all
  #1992   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 05:08

BF:

Good Morning!

Gabby was a good girl and didn't come to get me up until nearly 5:30!! I was awake and ready to get up by then. When you go to bed by 9, you're ready to get up with the chickens!

Trig....sorry about the lost post. So, so annoying. Has your weather straightened out? Hope DH has recovered from his long haul driving the other day.

Jaz....I hope your tummy troubles have resolved. Do you think it was a bug or something you ate? Either way....it's miserable.

Did DD find out about her test? I'm sure she has had her hands full with sick Littles and then getting sick herself. Glad her DH is attentive and is there to help out.

Your 4 mile walk at sunset the other day sounds awesome. Hope your PF didn't flare up after that.

Nic....when do you leave on your trip? How many people will be coming? Safe travels to all.

--------

As for me, I'm even less into the holiday season than usual. We're not "doing" Thanksgiving with our son & DIL et al, and I don't think we're planning to do Christmas with our DD & family either. We usually go there Xmas eve and stay overnight, but we talked and I don't think we're going to do it. Her DH works in NYC all week and then comes home on weekends. She is a teacher and around students, our 2 grandsons are in school....too much exposure all around. As far as gifts, it is always a stress trying to figure out what to get. I asked our DD to provide me some ideas via Amazon links, but nothing so far. We may just give them each a card with $$ and call it a day. They are 12, 16 & 17, so the excitement of gifts is over anyway. They'd rather have cash!

All that to say......BAH! Humbug! Bring on Spring!

Just puttering around today. Laundry, some cooking etc. etc. It's supposed to start raining and get windy around Noon today. I just saw the weather forecast and it looks like we may be able to get back out on the golf course next weekend. Unbelievable to have days in the 50's in November.

Have good days!
  #1993   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 08:44

BF:

Good Morning!!!-
I feel so much better today! I ate light yesterday and drank alot of lemon water. A flush of sorts. Anyway, I still a bit beat up but the worst is over. I am still going to lay low today. The weather is CRAPPY here today anyway.

LORI- I am right there with you on exposure. I panicked myself with I was in the throws of this GI mess with "What if this is Covid". It had me truly shaking in my boots! Thank god I feel better.
But ya know it's a real concern when you think about the holidays and all. They are saying it is gonna be bad. I will leave it at that.
I think though you are smart to just skip it this year and maybe plan a cookout next Spring or something. Maybe we should all do that! I like that idea better!!!!

Yes my PF is driving me batty. I talked to a runner friend of mine who said she had it for a YEAR!!!! OMG....... Seriously.....
She said she pulled a hamstring on one leg and had PF on the other foot!! She said she was a walking hot mess! She is a tiny thing too! So ya it does happen. URGHHHHH right there with you! She told me to get Topricin...... I need to Google it. Never heard of it. She used it for hamstring and PF and said it helped alot.
I am not recommending as I am just passing on information.

Hey I am not putting up a tree this year either. So I am thinking COME ON SPRING too!!!!

TRIG- I hear ya loud and clear on wanting to unplug from all when it gets too much. I think we all sorta do that at times. I know I do. I just turn it off- all of it.
We all have our tipping point. That being said, some of us are more in the "muck" than others. We HAVE to think about it.
For instance in my line of work- I need to make choices. I have chosen to not go back into the facilities right now. I just can't do it. I had to face that and now I am looking for other options. So yeah.... I get ya!!!

I hope you get to climb that mountain. Let me tell ya, we have mountains here and where you are. They are no joke. Have you been to Table Rock State park yet? It is 3 hours STRAIGHT up on foot. That would be a fun one for you and the kiddo! Especially since you are so much lighter now!!!!
I think about my 50 extra pounds of LUGGAGE when I am trudging up a steep hill. I am not into mountains just yet!

I am thinking beach already. I really do not care if it's warm or not. There is so something about the ocean that speaks to me. I was looking at my pictures last night from St. Simon- I so miss it!!! You should plan a trip there!!!! It has been a minute since you were there. The beaches are empty!!!! Very safe there.

When are we going to get the skinny pic of you? HAHAHAHAHAH

NIC-- Wow you got a busy week ahead! You got a full house and schedule! Don't forget to take some time out for yourself!!!!
What is on your menu this week?
------------------------------------------------------------
Not much else to add as I littered my stuff throughout the post!
Still waiting on the Covid test results for DD, although she is feeling a bit better and it is likely a severe head cold, as she is blowing snot like water! HAHAHA

I am feeling better.......just not much doing today. I will more than likely sorta look at the job boards. Crappy outside, thick dark heavy fog. It looks like maybe rain later?! I haven't checked the radar lately.

I bought one strand of white lights I thought I might hang somewhere and call it decorated!! HAHAHA- that is as good as it is going to get this year.
Today is movie, Netflix, whatever day.

Anybody got some suggestions?????? Where is Blue when I need her?

Have a good one- will pop in later!!!

ADDENDUM: Lori- So I looked up Topricin and it has GREAT reviews. I am going to get some today. Have you ever used it being a runner? I guess any drugstore has it. I just checked and Walgreens carries it. I wonder if it would work well on a foot? I bet it would work well for your hamstring!

Last edited by Jaz66 : Sun, Nov-15-20 at 08:56.
  #1994   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 09:59

BF:

Jaz....looked up Topricin on Amazon and it gets good reviews. i like that it is odor free and non-sticky. I ordered a small tub to try on my hamstring. Thanks for the recommendation! I saw that they have a foot cream too.....maybe that could help your PF?

Thanks again!
  #1995   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 16:09

BF:

Putting a dot and leaving it at that. Will check in after a day or two.