Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Emotional Issues & Body Image
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-04-10, 17:13
Queen Empress

Plan: High fat/LC/Whole Foods
Stats: 195/188/135 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default My sister is a snake!!!!

Hi all, just wanted to rant to someone about this. My sister is a complete fake and a real snake in the grass.

My sis is 7 years older than me and from day 1 has been completely jealous for no reason of anything I do or anything I own. I'm now 32. Let me tell you how I am to her. A few Christmases ago my mom gave each of us the same embroidered sweater but in different colors. I could see the want in her eyes when she looked over at mine. So, I offered to trade if she would like (even though I did like mine better) and she readily took me up on that. Well, last year she blurt out about what a great sister she is and even let me have the sweater I wanted a few Christmases ago. My mom, her husband and I all looked at eachother like WTF??

She does stuff like this to me constantly. Twisting shit up in her head making false memories about how much better she is than me. Also, she says malicious things about me behind my back that my mom and my brother both tell me about and that they don't really appreciate her saying these things, it makes them uncomfortable. She doesn't know that I know all of these things yet she is just as sweet as pie to my face. The biggest problem is that I now have a nephew by her and I really don't have the patience to keep this ruse up anymore yet I don't want to necessarily have my new nephew be a stranger to me. Tired of being disappointed. Yet now that she moved close by me I'm supposed to be the designated baby sitter, the only person she'll trust alone with her son?

Whatever comes out of this, it won't be pretty. I'm just so F*ing tired of letting it roll off my back.

What is her f-king deal??!!!!!

Thanks for listening.
Sponsored Links