Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Today, 10:19

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning ladies!

Lori- I get being out in the heat. You play and walk, and then the stress of the game is followed by beer! Oh yeah, that will make ya tired!
Hopefully, today will be a tad cooler for you. Who are you playing with? I can't imagine your P would want to play back-to-back games! LOLOLOL
You hit up the club house then for your meal?

Trig- I know you are dealing with those pool issues! Are they any better?
Kiddo off with a friend to get her moved in? FREEDOM from STOVE for a few days! LOLOL

When does she go back to Uni? Hopefully, her car will be done!
When is her Atl. concert? This summer is frekin flying!!!!!!!!

So I have a question regarding your meat. Do you just use salt and pepper? Any condiments or spices? Are you still losing?
Did you hear Dr. Berry is starting up a new diabetes society???

Nic- Hey there!! You social butterfly! What's shaking in your corner of the world?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Working on applications today. So far 3 sent. Just not feeling any of it!

I sold a couple things on Ebay for a whopping 40 bucks! Whatever... LOLOL - I played a 5-dollar scratcher as an afterthought after paying for gas 2 days ago.
I promptly won 200 bucks! YES PLEASE! Dang you should have seen my reaction at the gas station. I scratched at the counter and went "HOLY SH!T You have got to be kidding! LOLOL Everyone was like BIG money???? Naw 200 bucks! LOL
After that I went to Wally World and spent my "wad"..... LOL much needed supplies though. I am not complaining.

Just pulled a egg/sausage bake out of the oven. It smells so good. I have been making those lately. They last me a couple of days and are so yummy. They are a bit "lighter" too which I like for summer.

I am up 6 pounds.... URGHHH I feel very inflamed. Cortisol? Lack of sleep? Not enough water? Too much all around? Wine? Check all those boxes! Today is a new day.

Sun is trying to peek out from the clouds. It rained this morning!

Ruger update: He is not happy having to wear a doggie tee shirt I picked up for him. Dr. Google and the vet said to put triple antibiotic cream on it and keep it covered. He thinks he is in trouble. Every time I come for him I am "doing" something to the poor guy!

Well off to get more productive. Got a bed to be made as well!

Have a good one!
Sponsored Links