View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-24, 06:59

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Marcy, the woman with lymphedema, tells me she recently found a nutritionist who has agreed to discuss an anti-inflammation diet without pushing weight loss.

Bold is more Fat Positivity codetalking.

Lymphedema is much more common in overweight individuals because it's a restriction of lymphatic flow, and if someone has excess body fat it's already doing that, all over their body. As vividly described in the book Sugar Crush, an overlooked but highly recommended book by a surgeon. Who wants to prevent the loss of diabetic limbs. He wants less of this work!

"Anti-inflammation diet" winds up being about vegan donuts because plant based can never harm us. Yes, Fat Positivity is the weird cult I research on Youtube. It will return with a new name and new tricks, I have no doubt.

Food manufacturers decided to go all in on normalizing being overweight because the sooner we are all plus-sized, the sooner those airplane seats will get bigger. And so will the food profits.

But they aren't the only ones. Many companies are backdoor financing this "movement" which won't go away because it's not being fat that people mind, it's being made fun of for it. Thus, as abundantly seen in this article, stores will stock more plus-sized clothing. Southwest Airlines will give them a free extra seat. A man who was trapped in one of those first class pods on an airliner had a press release stating "it is not clear how the passenger was unable to exit" but they brought out a jack and yanked out the pod. I don't think he was practicing yoga in there.

Never underestimate the impact of self-interest and using money to increase one's own. A tale as old as polished shells used as money. Which was the first bitcoin! Same principles.