Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sun, Aug-05-18, 06:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori.....so cool you went out and did your training again on the walk/run I bet it seems daunting but I have to say while you were doing that training, you seemed in high spirits and saw your endurance increase and it was very cool to follow your progress. You rock on!!!! Good luck golfing today!

Jaz, a date, oh yea you gotta tell the details a bit for us to hear Sorry on the ticket, they are not cheap nowadays at all so they hurt the wallet!! Always something huh?

Nicco hope you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear more!

Blue you have a lot on your plate HAHA and not food so the house will keep ya jumping a bit. All worth it in the big picture of course!!

hey all
mall at mom's was ok, surprisingly new stores! They did new carpet, new interiors etc in the ONE long hall and everything was fresh and clean. Shocked. Not many shoppers, stores were not too appealing in a way. Rue 21 kiddo got 2 more pants on sale and a shirt she wanted was too small, even the XL was like a extra small literally LOL where in the heck were they made? I should have looked. My gosh sizes vary WAY too much on items.

work on pool, few other chores to handle
nothing much
still got some sinus and head feels like it weighs 1000 lbs
drugs helping with that and it is SUNNY outside, storms lifting now, so I should be coming around with the nicer weather. hot nice day today so that helps a lot. helps my mood also!!

woke up with the ----not interested in food feeling. Guts off due to taking a lot of sinus pills lately and it always catches up with the guts so will be eating lighter today. nothing fancy of course, might do a cheeseburger patty and dinner probably another cheeseburger patty....yea it is that kind of day on eating, don't care. no draw to a certain taste which I love love love when I am in this mode actually. rare I don't think food and taste but today won't be one of them so I am kinda thankful it is that way

Planning trip for next year. Rock City Gardens and Trails. Near Chattanooga TN. At Lookout Mountain, GA. seems very cool, with incline railway near it to take a ride, the Chatt. Aquarium is in that area and Ruby Falls. Kid wants no beach sitting, maybe a trip to the mountains will suit her Won't suit me and hubby much but we will have fun doing touristy stuff since kiddo is interested. She said she is interested in seeing more mountains now so we will throw those in our trips.

Got fab campground for Savannah. 10 mins. to historic district. Red Gate Farm Campground. Has horseback riding right on the farm. 400 acres. 200 for campground and 200 as private home for owner. Thing that gets me is riding is $65 for 1 hr. Yikes. Now I want a horse again HAHA but won't do it. Hubby and kid are like, nope, me, hmm, thinking 1 hr ride per day I am there, might get pricey but I don't care LOL Be nice to ride even if 1 hr walk around the campground...nice to be in the saddle again. 4 fishing ponds, not big ones but they seem ok size to catch some nice bass, but they have alligators in them no swimming in them but nice pool, but being Dec. pool won't be open. For being Savannah, $50 a night for cg seems so reasonable. Sav. hotel would be close to $250 per night at least so the campground saves so much on costs. Website of this cg shows a nice place. Called for reservations, all set for Dec 26-Jan1. Tour of historic district trolley comes right to the campground for pickup...will do that and see how the roads flow and all. Hubby said we might just take a taxi into the historic district instead of trying to find a parking spot for the giant truck Giant truck never does well looking for parking spots in tight old cities LOL we shall see but booked and done...now we just have to wait to go.

off to get some junk done, great day everyone!