View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Sat, Sep-21-19, 13:20

Plan: LC/carnivore 6/26/23
Stats: 200/194/137 Female 5 feet 6.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

Jschwab Thank you for all your kind words and I hope you make a very speedy recovery.
City Girl - thank you as well and I think we are all winners no matter who loses faster. Actually I have always said - maybe I never said it here but I have been all different weights in my life. And when I made a decision to lose weight and lose a few pounds that is really the great place to be in better than being thin and gaining the weight back.
I have been 210 lbs when I was pregnant but I lost that weight from nursing years ago but what I’m trying to say is I know what it is like to be 210 pounds and I also know what it feels like to be 126 pounds.I know crazy. Perhaps that is why I am afraid of hanging skin but the bottom line is
I really love this forum and had success here in the past back in my 20’s. I like so many others went off low carb when I went pregnant and there are now other zero carb forums that believe in doing low carb while being pregnant. I didn’t know about that option back then. Well fast forward now I am 40 almost 41 and I feel like to be in my 40’s I have to do things differently. I am EXTREMELY carb sensitive because the minute I go on low carb I lose weight immediately. The issue I will have is when I get to Like 145 hit a plateau or worse I am invited out to a special dinner and go off plan which I am NOT DOING THIS TIME .
Once MANY years ago I did an egg fast and lost over 20 lbs in a month and got to 137 pounds and looked really good because I had no inflammation but I did it for my brother’s wedding and of course the minute the wedding was over I was not as careful. I think it is important to be vigilant and doing low carb means no crazy exercising. Yes I love to go on treadmill and elliptical but just to keep moving not to be making myself miserable it has to be enjoyable. Like watching movies or shopping network while I walk or do elliptical.
I might be getting a new computer just to keep on this website more often and to start a blog or video blog we shall see. I will keep you advised. At 157 pounds I actually did film a video of myself talking about how if I post it it means I had success. Lol
Maybe it will motivate me.
Wish me luck.
And I wish all of you luck.

Other ideas I am thinking of :flossing after dinner so you don’t eat again or teeth whiten at night or. Maybe a plug in air freshener so you don’t want to eat in other rooms of the house. LOL
The list goes on.