Old Fri, Mar-10-06, 18:40
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein!!
Stats: -/-/- Female 162 cm
BF:unknown
Progress: 1600%
Talking

Hey Teena! Welcome to the boards!!

Good luck with starting Schwarzbein!!! IMHO, it is the most healthy program out there. A journal is a great idea. I look back at my old ones on WW and it is horrific!!

I'm so glad you found these boards! There is alot of support here form everyone, not just the people doing Schwarzbein, which is great. On low fat boards I've been on, when I was doing weight watchers, it was against forum rules to support any other diet except weight watchers. It was like a religion!! I love the mostly laid-back attitude here.

I know what you mean about information overload. Without Schwarzbein's book, diet and nutrition is so subjective these days you almost need a degree to be able to figure it out... It was such a relief to hear some logical sense form a proffesional!

You're welcome for posting, (though you don't need to thank anyone! ) I think we're all very happy to ask questions and give any help we can wherever we can.

I am so sorry you are in pain , hopefully Schwarzbein will help, or at least it'll be the best support your body can get. It's even better, then, that you found this program, I guess.

Apparently the reason this board is a little quiet is because most of the earlier people got to goal and didn't need to post anymore. I like that!!

Goodluck to you, and if you have any problems or questions or recipe ideas or just want to say hello, we'll all be here to talk it over

Look forward to talking to you again soon!