#1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-19, 17:07

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%
Default Jillian Michaels Slams the Keto Diet

Of course!

In Jillian Michaels Slams the Keto Diet: ‘Why Would Anyone Think This Is a Good Idea?’ she says:

Quote:
The mom of two said that the keto diet deprives your body of essential nutrients.

“Your cells, your macro molecules, are literally made up of protein, fat, carbohydrates, nucleic acids. When you do not eat one of the three macro nutrients — those three things I just mentioned — you’re starving yourselves,” she said. “Those macro nutrients serve a very important purpose for your overall health and wellbeing. Each and every one of them.”

Instead, Michaels said, it’s best to eat a well-rounded diet.

I didn’t expect anything new, and I was right.

Quote:
Michaels also tackled a few other hot topics, including vegetable “noodles,” or zoodles. She said that they’re fine, as long as people aren’t eating them because they think they can’t eat carbohydrates.

“Veggies are great for you, so the more vegetables you eat the better off you’re going to be, right?” she explained. “With that said, carbs are not actually the devil, so if you feel like you want pasta, the key is: whole grain, go organic whenever possible so you’re not getting pesticides and all the processed crap.”

Does she get commission on every carb people eat? Or does she just want a steady stream of buyers for what she is selling?
Sponsored Links