View Single Post
  #3081   ^
Old Tue, Dec-31-19, 06:16

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Last day of 2019? How is that possible? A new decade! Let's make it a great year.

I will start us a new thread early tomorrow morning and post a link to it here and probably also email the link to all of you. I think I will call it "LC Our Way #4 - The 2020 Edition". How does that sound?

I woke up at 4...even before Gabby! I got up about 4:15. Just awake....who knows why? I had no plans to stay up till midnight tonight, so I'll be in bed at my normal time of around 9. Exciting, right?

I'm heading to the gym for the 10:15 yoga class this morning. I'm ready to get back to my normal routine. I'm still working on my running plan for 2020. I really think I'm going to concentrate on doing the quick interval running as it is better for fat burning than steady state running, plus easier on the old body. It's a bit more difficult to do the intervals on the treadmill.....I really need to bundle up and get outside. I just hate the cold, so much. What a pansy!

We'll just be having a lite dinner tonight as DH's friend Bill is coming around 6 for our little NY's eve party. I'll have to ask DH if he really wants anything at 5 or just wait for shrimp & snacks at 6? I know I'll be waiting. I need to put the bottle of wine out on the front porch for chilling. Works better than the fridge!

Enjoy the last day of 2019!