Thread: Sugar Alcohols
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Apr-27-03, 13:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223.5/192.5/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 39%

Yeah those "sugar free" chocolate bars are actually the devil I believe. I thought to myself when I discovered them "YES I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE EVERYTHING I USED TO HAVE ONLY LOSE WEIGHT!" So.... obviously you know what happend. I ate like 3 of them in one sitting. That day was full of gas and bloating and I was constantly in the bathroom. On top of that, I was already in a stall, and now I have gained 1 lb. I think I am going to try the "egg fast" that is posted in this forum. It talks about getting your body into ketosis really quickly by eating nothing but eggs for a few days.

Hahaha I wanted to find a character that was just looking disgusted by the thought of eggs for every meal, and I found this guy puking! Doesn't that make you want to try this??

Anyways, the choc. bars also gave me cravings big time for more of them. I am trying to resist giving in to them because I know if I do, they will cause even more and it will be an unending vicious cycle!

I will let you all know how this egg fast thing goes for me. Today is day 1. Anyone know of any creative just-egg recipies? Hehe me neither.

Katie Johnson