View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-19-20, 10:24

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%
Default Healing? Let's talk about collagen.

A lot of Paleo people are big on bone broth, but I don't the time and my kitchen would make Barbie feel at home. So I use collagen instead.

I like a combo of Great Lakes Gelatin's Collagen Hydrolysate with a flavored "beauty drink" which uses erythitrol. I like Neocell, Beauty Infusion, Refreshing Collagen Drink Mix.

The straight mix is too sweet, and it is an artificial flavor which I'm not used to. Mixing equal amounts (it dissolves well, especially if you use one of those shaker bottles) bring the flavor more into what I like, and I get less of what I don't want.

I used to put the Great Lakes into my hot tea, but then I kept forgetting. This way I tote a container to work and make it a fun part of my day.

Gelatin/bone broth/collagen is great for arthritis, and with its complete amino acid profile, it's what the body needs to heal from inflammation.

I'm not a soda drinker, and I avoid artificial sweeteners. But I get along with erythitrol, and these seem to work well.

However you want to do it, Just Do It. You might be surprised at how well it works.
Sponsored Links