#13   ^
Old Sat, Oct-03-20, 09:33

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
Remember Just Jo? I still have her journal bookmarked in case she returns. Her last post in her J was March 10, 2019. She is a rock star like you. I hope she's still doing well and is happy in her new home and retirement.

Because of my age and being female, I find maintenance an ongoing struggle. I think I've been maintaining two years now. Maybe three. I should have kept better records. An anti-inflammatory diet is totally essential now to keep my body pain free. That and a good chiropractor. All kinds of small birth imperfections magnify with age.

Congratulations on your milestone, and may we all survive to serve as proof that this WOE isn't a Fad.

Hi Glenda, I miss Jo too. I look once and a while to see if she's logged in but no. Hoping the best for her. I think she got a little tired of trying to keep everyones spirits buoyed all the time - lots of work! She might need some time away from here.

I follow your current and backstory here with vigor. You always are finding good footing and moving forward in a cheerful and helpful manor.

Thanks for the shout out here and see you around