View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Aug-16-10, 16:36

Plan: optimal
Stats: 157/147/145 Male 65
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up Maybe you have keechosen......

Maybe a metaphor and maybe not. The desire to help others is a gift....keep sharing your gift. It will fall on deaf ears more than be appreciated certainly. This world needs more healers every day that passes. Just look at these forums, if there was a limit set by the fire marshall, we probably wouldn't get in the door. And there are many forums, but even more people who aren't even aware or even have computers.
It's hard to put on a scale regarding the discovery of this article and the products it lead me to. The NEI nutrition GI Digestive Health kit and then, that lead me to Glutathione Patches for detoxing. At this point I gotta say I am excited about something that can help me get some real healing, as I know and feel more confident each day that I won't make the mistake of eating what isn't good for me.......in other words, "if it ain't healthy, it ain't touching my lips".....that's my goal. Perhaps to eat 50% raw.
Keep mulling over that article and let me know what it does for you. I forget if I gave you the links for the product
https://www.neurorelief.com/neinutrition/Products.html
and since they don't sell to the public and you need at least an ND, you can talk with Dr Dan if you think that is something you have an interest in. Another product that Dr Dan told me about today, which is over the top exciting is the patches.
Thank you for sharing everything you have and I am glad to have met you!
God bless,
Joe