View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Aug-16-10, 13:12

Plan: optimal
Stats: 157/147/145 Male 65
BF:
Progress:
Default chicken or egg?

Hi Sean, For a young guy, you are doing well with your research. On the treating the candida first there may be room for debate. Actually, what caused the candida to go out of control is a good question. Certainly poor diet choices contribute. But how about low stomach acid? How about metal toxicity?
Perhaps with the candida you would only get 33% absorption instead of let's say 80%....well, for someone who is suffering 33% is better than not.
I have never read where you should not take supplements with candida. I do think you have made the point though and there is validity.
Maybe we will get some others to chime in on this one.

One other point, there may be something slightly different in nature with thrush (white tongue coating) and candida. Candida certainly takes time to grow and it takes time to get rid of. Thrush on the other hand I have seen it in myself come and go very fast. And when I relate it to a "flare up", it is there. I believe my flare ups are immune system in nature so I want to try and do everything I can for that.
A question.....does you source say anything on the advantage of the sauna being far infrared vs near infrared?
God bless, Joe