View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Sep-02-18, 01:43
Registered Member

Plan: Non-specific
Stats: 234/145/120 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Sorry everyone that I took so long to reply, I've had an absolutely brutal week and didn't manage to go through the posts properly until today.

~Maria527 -- if potatoes are allowed too that's probably how I'm eating right now! Well, aside from the soy milk, everyone thinks soy milk is poison, but I adore it. I'll check that plan out, thanks!

~JLx -- thanks for the link! I think I do a lot better with starch too, I know when I load up on potatoes it really perks me up. I've never heard of black rice but I probably won't try it -- I don't know how much time I wasted trying to make rice edible, I never did succeed. I'd rather have a smoothie with dinner.

~barb712 -- that's pretty much the boat I'm in now too, it's been a while now that I've been eating more carbs and it's making a huge difference. I think I might still need more, I feel awfully achy right now, but that might also be because I had a pretty rough week. Still, it feels like how I felt when I was in ketosis, I wish I could get my hands on something loaded with carbs and find out for sure!