Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 10:43
Real food!

Plan: Lower Carb/IF
Stats: 238/155/140 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Oh, I know all about different body builds since I have the broad shoulders and heavy bone structure of a German peasant, and my husband has the narrow shoulders and thin bones of the French military. Truly not fair and I am continually miffed he weighs less than me

Janet, try to think of it as being capable of weighing more than a lanky-built person, while looking slimmer! I always get annoyed because I have the lanky build (similar to your husband,) so I feel that I simply can't get away with weighing a bit more. Of course, it's all a head game. High percentage of body fat is just that, no matter the build. And, if I had a larger structure, I suppose my starting weight would have been much higher, because I would have likely been just as overweight.

Yeah...those skinless chicken breasts. I just make sure to cook them in such a way as to keep as much moisture as possible - crock pot or covered pan with a bit of water on the bottom sure helps. I also keep the breasts close together while cooking. I don't really know if this helps, but they haven't been dry, so I'm glad for that.