View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 05:22

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Great news Lab! I'm having no hunger either, and in addition to dropping fat levels, have also given up any and all artificial sweetners, not even a drop of stevia in non-fat yogurt, and the yogurt is much smaller amount than Before. Have consistently seen higher blood sugars with AS and yogurt than say, eggs and chicken. And forget those MIMs...flax carbs hung around for a long while.
Ps: I am not diabectic, but took advantage of the free meter offer to test my reactions to various foods and blood ketones. I am in nutritional ketosis, and for the first time ever, am also registering moderate ketones on the urine sticks. I get giddy seeing purple So easily amused with my new toys.

Welcome Dita, wow, 6 pounds already. Having done it before..any tips? At 5'11" 150 seems ambitious...when were you that weight last? I'm 5'9" and would be thrilled with my 160 dream goal. Sorry if I'm nosey, but I'm curious about setting goal weight. I am now at a healthy BMI for what that is worth, but was about 150 in my early 30s when I lived in London in the 80s.

Loved going out to Wiltshire on weekends...how lucky you are to live in such beautiful country, though the rain has been a bit over the top this summer.