View Single Post
  #124   ^
Old Sat, Oct-28-06, 04:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/177/154 Female 5ft 6in
BF:
Progress: 30%

Heyloooooooooooooo stranger! great to have you back on this site and my thread! You sound cheerful and very upbeat...i'm very glad.

A lots been happening in my life too......after 30, yes THIRTY years, my old school pals decided to re-establish contact with whoever's still around/interested/alive! I got onto that band-wagon too and it's been real fun! Just discovered that some of my class mates live in Canada, US and other places in the western hemisphere! None of us really remember each other's faces or names and it's so strange to not know someone yet remember them faintly from waaaaay back! Like someone said....thickening waists or balding pates...lets get connected again folks! So, it's been really great and what's even better, the reference to thickening waists has provided a great incentive to climb back onto the LC wagon!! NOW, I'm waking up at 5 every morning and brisk walking for 40-45 minutes, measuring what I eat and feeling GOOOOD now!

I'll sign off now, and you KEEP in touch, OK? My best wishes to your mom....yes, Dad's back under my wing!
Bye, c'ya

Anu