#122   ^
Old Mon, Jun-19-06, 02:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/177/154 Female 5ft 6in
BF:
Progress: 30%

Hiya Patricia,
Where on EARTH did you pop out out of after so long? I was beginning to think you had thrown your computer into the trash! Anyways, great to hear from you and I'm very happy to know you're doing fine and your mum too!

Actually I've come to the site after quite a while too. I was away taking a vacation with my family. We went to a place called LADAKH in northern India which is very close to the Tibet Border. The average altitude there is 13,500ft above MSL, so you can imagine how COLD (brrrrr.....) it was out there! Most of the people in Ladakh are buddhists. It's a awesome place, truly beautiful and awe inspiring. Every stone, every leaf, every blade of grass seems to be steeped in spirituality! We drove over the highest motorable pass in the world - called Khardung-la- at a height of 18,380ft! It was a lovely holiday...pity it had to end!

Dad's fine. He's in the US with my sis till mid October. As for LC.....I'm keeping off the major carbs, but indulging in fruits. Even if I dont drop much weight, I find I feel a lot better physically and mentally if I eat less and easily digestible fruits at that. Let's see how it goes!

More later,

Anu