View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Jul-08-18, 06:55

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

NO juice for my kids. I weaned them off it by about 5-7 years old. They only had diluted juice but looking back I wish I had known more and not introduced it at all.

I dont waste money on juice. And no sugared sports drink. ( I keep lemon gatorade for emergencies for the livestock.) My youngest son prefers a protein drink or chiaseed drink after a workout.

Pediatric appointments sort of beat around the bush when it comes to the diet of children. They ask just a few questions---and as a parent left wondering what they are after.

I was pushed to change from whole milk to 2%. I REFUSED to cut those fat calories as my kids eat good quality foods thanks to my reading of DANDR. They finally gave up harassing me on that.

We did start up buying a huge soda after hours of working in the garden, and would stop on the way home for a big refreshing soda....but that too has been nixxed by me and the kids have adapted to the "no". And I explain what that sugar does in their body......54oz of soda has a shocking amount of sugar!

I dont depend on the "government" for food advice. I come HERE.