View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Sun, Sep-16-18, 07:31

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hello girls, I don't know what was wrong with the site. I kept trying to get in but it said it was down.

Maral, the non-scale victories are the best. When I was more active and doing weight training I wasn't losing lbs, in fact I gain 5lbs and I was so discourage. However, my husband was telling me that I look leaner. I measured myself and in fact I had lost lost of inches and I was down a size in paints.
I am so happy for your that you get to experience the Biggest Loser Fitness camp every year. Learn as much as you can and maybe when you are back you can share a few tips with us

On Thursday I received a call from my Rheumatologist letting me know that they had an opening for the next day (my appt was next year in March) so of course I said yes. He thinks that what I have is OA (osteoarthritis) and seem like it is kind of advanced. but that is why I am always so inflamed and lots of pain. He was a little concerned because he said that this type of arthritis is more common on women after 60 years old. I have a whole bunch of test and x-rays to do to make sure I don't also have something else too, and he wants to see me back in 6 weeks.

He recommended me to change my diet, no wheat, sugar, dairy, maybe night shades if I noticed pain after I eat them because this things are the ones that can inflamed my body the most. I need to exercise more but I need to keep it low impact and not to over due it so I don't do more damage that is already done. So I guess is time to be 100% on plan.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. Today is my youngest son birthday. He is officially a teenager today!