#89   ^
Old Tue, Sep-04-18, 22:36

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemaste
Hello Marla! What an inspiring story. I’m so happy for you, yay! Can I ask what plan/plans you followed to date? Wow your stats are amazing! Well done you!

Hi namste, my plan of eating is pretty much South beach diet as recommended by my physician and nutritionists. What I journal everyday is pretty much what I have been eating! The only variation is that I aim for a minimum of 60 grams of protein daily ( per nutritionist) where South beach does not tell you you have to have a certain amount of protein. I really love how I am eating now! I no longer feel tired sluggish.and dragged down by carbs and sugar.

Janet i want to thank you for mentioning vitamins. Since you have been posting about them I've been taking them!!

Izzy- how are you doing?

I am thinking of making a pot of black bean soup this week. I love beans! I have been pureeing them with cooked cauliflower for mashed cauliflower! Absolutely delicious! There is also a white chicken chilli from kaylins kitchen I want to make over the weekend (it is delicious!!!) I have leftover steak and steamed broccoli from dinner for lunch tomorrow. Also found 2 servings of taco cauliflower rice I made a few weeks ago and tossed in the freezer which will give me lunches at work until friday. Had a great time on vacation but I'm glad to be home!tomorrow back to work and the gym.

Have a good evening ladies!!