View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-17-20, 08:24

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
For the study, researchers recruited 31 patients with three different types of frontotemporal dementia (FTD). One type, called behavioural variant, affects personality and behaviour, making people less empathetic and more impulsive and likely to engage in inappropriate behaviour.

Another form, called semantic dementia, means people lose their knowledge of words and objects. A third type, called non-fluent aphasia, affects a person’s ability to use language, often causing slow and fragmented speech.

THis is interesting to me. With my stokes all in the frontal lobe, and both my son and I with ADD and Asbergers. Both of us exhibit a mild form of these "disabilities".

For me, I cannot recall words easily when they are to be spoken. TO type, the process is usually easier, much easier. BUt to create spoken words, often that fails and there are gaps in my sentence, which my kids love to fill in. lol Otherwise I must make a picture of the word, either its spelling or a pictorial, and then say that identifying word.

I cant help but believe our foods and the contaminants we ingest of breath in play a part. And genetics, of course.

Much to think about.