View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 04:17

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Thanks, Blue, for starting us off. Let's rumble...... Made me laugh this morning. You sound like you are in a great place with your WOE. Not stressing, just doing. Perfect.

Yes, I think this UTI really knocked me for a loop. It has been a really blah week, but today I am pulling myself out of it and getting out of this house. I'm going to go do a little shopping and maybe take myself out for lunch. The shopping won't all be fun, as I need new bras. Ugh.....I hate bra shopping! So expensive and not fun to try on. I also want to look for a bralette. This is new to me, but they look like just the thing for tank tops etc. I'm thinking ahead to our Key West vacation in October, but we may not get to go, depending on the damage from this darn hurricane Irma. We have so many friends in FL that have evacuated...what a scary thing.

Well, I have 1 more of these antibiotics to take today. They really have my stomach messed up. Have just felt queasy all week. I've been taking a probiotic too, hoping it will help with the good bacteria. The bad thing...hasn't killed my appetite.

Husband's brother is coming today and the boys are going to play golf while I go shopping. We're going out to our favorite restaurant for dinner tonight. They have fabulous steaks and seafood...can't wait.

I'll pop back in and see what the rest of you are up to later.