Old Sun, Apr-15-18, 05:02
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/146/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 119%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEm
In 2000, when I drew the line in the sand and decided to stop killing myself with carbs, I decided to find out how people live who were not fat, and what they ate. I looked up maintainers' menus, exercise plans, supplements, and lifestyle. I just decided to eat as if I were already at my goal. It was a good choice for me.
This is a great philosophy, especially if you're prone to the mentality that once you've slimmed down, your problem has been taken care of and you can just eat "normally" again.

I've been posting my food in my journal lately, if anyone wants to see more.

Yesterday's menu:
- brekky: a "real" donut shop breakfast sandwich (on a coconut flour tea biscuit) and coffee
- lunch: chicken breast on lettuce with ranch dressing and parm cheese, garlic mashed cauliflower (with butter and cream cheese)
- afternoon/evening: a few vodka and diet cokes while watching sports
- dinner: beef vegetable soup from the freezer with another coconut flour tea biscuit

I made those tea biscuits last Sunday and wanted to use them up. I guess I could have put them in the freezer. They're a good choice for me because they're good, but not that good. I brought one to work on Monday and it sat there all week.

The chicken breast: I found them on the reduced rack while doing my weekly shopping. I threw them in the instant pot. Now I have two more meals worth of already-cooked chicken for the work week. After the breasts were done, I tossed my freezer bag of frozen bones and scraps in for broth.

I don't think I'll be cooking today because we're having an ice storm and they're predicting power outages. We'll probably just have hot dogs on the clamshell grill.