#167   ^
Old Mon, Dec-05-22, 14:12

Plan: IF+HP+Cycling+Stillman
Stats: 148/147/130 Female 5’6”
BF:29%/27%/20%-25%
Progress: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemaste
Hello, hope you read this… Son’s Nan is doing well and made it to Oz. I on the other hand had a huge relapse and have barely left my bed. Not sure if I mentioned I have Fybro/ME/ chronic fatigue. I just over did things. Have you heard of the spoon theory? Its where you have a certain amount of spoons a day (the spoons represent energy) and the idea is to use them wisely. I burnt myself out and used too many spoons. At times i could barely take a shower or brush my teeth, it’s like climbing a mountain. On the mend now but it’s slow. Actually, I fasted for two days yesterday, I’m seriously considering autophagy. Sorry I haven’t updated sooner, just couldn’t face putting the words together. Hope it’s all going well for you? Please excuse errors, I can barely see, think I need reading glasses. Booked an appointment for end of week. All the best, back soon x

Sending cosmic hugs. I hope you recover quickly.

I was away myself for a week or two. My FIL was seriously ill (his heart actually stopped at one point) and a nephew I support had a mental breakdown. Their crises are mostly over, but I can definitely relate to the idea of being overdrawn on the energy front and I don’t even have a serious medical condition to contend with!

Thank you for coming in to provide an update. Hope this doesn’t sound strange from a stranger over the internet, but I do sometimes worry about you! I feel like I know you from following the Stillman posts on LCF for years…(though I did not post often myself).