View Single Post
  #1120   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 11:02

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good afternoon, my friends! Hope today is a good Hump Day for you!

Trig- Ah, your poor Mom. And poor you and Rich and Gregg because that is a lot to handle. Stressful to the max and probably a little sad to see also. Spout anytime, or send us an email if you need to brain dump to stabilize. We are always here for you.

Thanks for sharing about your Dad. I think having two parents that are different like that can really give you the best of both worlds.

Lori- I'm glad golf went better yesterday and your partner had herself back on track!

Between golf and helping to care for Betty, you have full days for sure!

Jaz- Where are ya?

•••••••••••

Good day on tap today. It is gorgeous out so I will be taking a walk this afternoon. I walked in a different neighborhood yesterday for a change of pace and discovered a little hiking trail there that I didn't even know existed so that was a huge, happy surprise bonus! Ended the day with 11k steps after a really slow start.

I've had a super slow start today too as I am doing some Zoom/workbook stuff and so a lot of time online and not moving around. Deffo will need that walk to get the steps up to a decent level.

Scale showed another half pound down so YAY for that and hopefully it will stick. "Official" weigh in day for the week is tomorrow.

For the rest of the day I am taking the dogs for a wash (and picking them up), going by the Farmers Market (I want to get some fresh strawberries and maybe a veg or two). I also need to sign up for pickleball lessons at 6 PM (competitive sign up) that I am going to do with a friend, and then I have a zoom meeting at 7. Plus take a walk!

Guess that is about it. Got a call from DS22 yesterday about his first day in office. He doesn't go back in the office until early September- his company moved into a new building and they are still getting everything situated. He said it was cool but also said it was weird to feel like he was being overseen after working on his own for a year and a half.

Ok, catch up with you all later!