View Single Post
  #1118   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 05:12

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

A good night's sleep and ready to head back to the golf course. We had a good day yesterday. Taking a couple days off was just what my friend needed. She was happy and played better than she had been. All good. My new swing techniques seemed to work fairly well. Hoping things go well today too.

Trig....Isn't it something how our older parents get obsessed with something and just won't let it go? No amount of telling them that things are fine and what they're worried about is not a problem will get them off of it. All you can do is keep reassuring her and trying to be patient. I know it's not easy....been there, done that and am currently there with Betty. Round and round we go in life.

Nic.....Hope your cold symptoms go away fast. You sure don't want to be dealing with that during your vacation.

Jaz....It seems like maybe it would be a good idea to have your knees checked out by an Ortho. Most importantly, you need to listen to what he/she says and give them time to heal. Hope your ribs are yummy today!

---------

DH has to take Betty to a Dr. appt. this afternoon, so I'll pop up to her place while they're gone and change her bed and clean her bathroom. I'm sure I'll also have to gather up some laundry to take care of sometime this week.

We have a chilly start this morning, but it'll get sunny and beautiful in a few hours.