#54   ^
Old Thu, Jun-21-18, 11:00

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Rob, few people mention the K2. WHen I buy gouda cheese, my family goobles it up. Mg is one of the most deficient minerals in the diet---been looking for a non-oxide formulation. Would you recommend a brand name or source you buy from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s93uv3h
Thanks. I take Natural Calm magnesium daily (for now non-existent constipation) . I think I read an old thread where you used that too. What brand is a good vitamin K2 supplement?

For K2, I use a brand by Sports Research that has natural MK-7 (from MenaQ7) with coconut oil and one liquid softgel provides 100 mcg. of K2. I've tried others, but this is the one I now prefer.

For magnesium, I take Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate Lysinate, 100% Chelated with Albion Minerals, 1 tablet is 100mg. I take 2 in the morning and 2 around 8pm.

I believe these are good quality supplements.

For Calm, I use this if I'm in hot weather and/or working out and need a boost of electrolytes before and/or after. I will mix it in water with a small amount of salt and potassium chloride from Nu-Salt. It's great for hydrating. I don't use it everyday, but you can make your own electrolyte solution from these 3 ingredients that is better and much cheaper than the electrolyte solutions available online or in stores.