View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Oct-16-09, 12:07

Plan: haven't
Stats: 150/150/155 Male 70 in
BF:
Progress:

Ok, I'm a 18 year old college boy and Im not on a low carb diet or anything, but I was eating lunch today and a couple of my friends asked if I felt ok because my eyes were yellow. I said i felt fine and went to my dorm to check it out. I actually had noticed something weird about my eyes when i woke up but i couldn't pinpoint it in the mirror so i shrugged it off. Anyways, when i checked after lunch, the whites of my eyes were yellow when you looked at them close but just looked dark from a distance. So I went on the internet to see if i could find some answers because one of my lunch friends said it could be a sign of liver problems. About three to four weeks back, I had pain in the right side of my lower back and wasn't sure if it was a kidney problem or a pulled muscle because i run and play a lot of sports, since then that has gotten better, but now I wonder if that may be linked. Also this morning when I urinated I noticed It was a dark shade of yellow, nothing like the shade of coffee but just dark enough to where I actually took a second thought about it while i was peeing. I am going home next weekend to see the doctor for a sports related foot problem, do you believe i can wait till then to have this checked. Oh and I have never drank in my life, but last night I did take three IB Profen (sp?) for a headache, which is one more than i usually take. I have been getting a consistent 6 to 6.5 hours of sleep a night as well, perks of college homework. Any suggestions or comments you might have would be a serious help. thanks