View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-13-10, 22:33

Plan: paleo
Stats: 162/146/115 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default Frequent periods & period symptoms due to LCing?

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I think I have PCOS as I have most of the symptoms - growth of body hair, horrible adult acne (so sad that I have worse skin now than when I was in high school!), darkening of skin under the arms and legs and around my neck, skin tags, irregular menstrual cycles, gaining weight and difficulty losing weight. I came to this realization recently and I want to foremost lose weight to lessen these symptoms.

So, I've done lcing on and off but now that I believe I have PCOS, I am determined to adapt to the lc way of life. I've started but I've noticed the effect of lc on my period. I don't get periods very often but it's very heavy when I do get it. I got my period 3 weeks ago and it was very heavy. When I started lcing 2 weeks ago, I had symptoms of soreness which indicates a period in the following and then I had leaks of blood throughout my lcing days. Then, I stopped lcing for a week but started lcing yesterday. Now, I again have symptoms of soreness which indicates a period in the following. Has anyone experience such a thing? Does lcing cause menstruation in people with PCOS? Any insight is very much appreciated.
Sponsored Links